Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
I have a gadget that I'm not sure what it is. Made out of plastic, with clear and black on the top? Several ridges as well toward the black part, additionally there is a thin film over a bulk of the clear part. Any ideas??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

metavisual
Sep 6, 2007

A photo would be hugely helpful?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's probably a bomb.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
It's definitely a gadget.

suddenlyissoon
Feb 17, 2002

Don't be sad that I am gone.
1980's see-through telephone?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Sounds like a dildo to me. Does it fit in your butt?

CaptainCaveman
Apr 16, 2005

Always searching for North.

tbp posted:

I have a gadget that I'm not sure what it is. Made out of plastic, with clear and black on the top? Several ridges as well toward the black part, additionally there is a thin film over a bulk of the clear part. Any ideas??

This description could be anything from a TV to a wristwatch. Like metavisual said, a picture would kinda help. Plus any indication of size, shape, or... well... any kind of information at all.

Tesla Was Robbed
Oct 4, 2002
I AM A LIAR
That would be a genuine 1985 cocaine-party line maker. You use it to generate multiple lines during a party with speed and ease. The film was used to secretly collect enough coke for the line maker to have one more later. They aren't worth too much on ebay, but get it to a Wall Street party, someone might buy it for a haha gift for their boss.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Found out what it was - a bottle of "Honest" Tea sold in supermarkets, but empty.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

So does it fit in your butt or not?

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.

tbp posted:

Found out what it was - a bottle of "Honest" Tea sold in supermarkets, but empty.

a liar drinks honest tea, didnt see that one coming

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

This is a photo I took of the gadget:

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

The photo was taken after I filled it back up with Iced Tea made from fresh ingredients.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Please place the item up your butt and report back on your experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Does it have an eSATA port?

• Locked thread