Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

SirPhoebos posted:

I'm just posting out of my rear end.

But I'd be shocked if Bootcha has literally no legal recourse if RSI is going to stick its thumb up at him.

If he says "buy back my shares" and they say "no", absent specific and surprising provision in the share purchase agreement, then his legal recourse is likely to be "oh well, that's why they call it risk capital". I guess he could bring a suit for fraud, if he felt like he had too much money and time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

from what i've read there aren't shares involved, it's a profit-sharing agreement which triggers if squadron 42 launches. he hasn't seen any financial documentation, despite there being a private auditor, and has been relying on them saying everything's fine

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
MORE LIKE STAR SHITIZEN

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Shart Shitizen.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Subjunctive posted:

If he says "buy back my shares" and they say "no", absent specific and surprising provision in the share purchase agreement, then his legal recourse is likely to be "oh well, that's why they call it risk capital". I guess he could bring a suit for fraud, if he felt like he had too much money and time.

He could then break NDA and spill the beans if they didn't pay return his money.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
bart simpison

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Young Freud posted:

He could then break NDA and spill the beans if they didn't pay return his money.

If they've been withholding financial info from him, what exactly can he spill?

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013

SirPhoebos posted:

I got the impression from his previous posts that he knows at least a slight bit more than we do. He mentioned that fun times would happen ITT if he broke the NDA, or something along those lines, but that he would rather have his money back.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

SirPhoebos posted:

All the dirt he's claimed he's verified about pubes

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Stanko-Prussian posted:

This is Grimmy and she's a little tart

omg <3 that kitten is so insanely cute!

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
I want to get in a final word before this thread is closed.

Retraction: Derek Smart is not actually my uncle. I'm sorry I lied. :saddowns:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

corn in the bible posted:

MORE LIKE STAR SHITIZEN

:eyepop: