Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

Gryphon0468 posted:

You're all such huge hypocrites it'd be funny if it wasn't so sad. Not believing a word CR says but lapping up the drivel of DS and the crappy games media articles. I'm gonna be hanging around here with a big grin on my face soaking in every word you dumb asses say until CIG releases exactly what they said they would.

Hi Chris!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Slime TrainerS

Madcosby posted:

There's a cult meeting next week

I'm expecting:

Derek Smart burned in effigy, live, on-stage
Chris Roberts telling everyone there's a conspiracy out to get them, live, on-stage.
Chris Roberts showing a 10-hole lunch poke card then jokingly pointing out it's not proof of employment
A black person, led, on stage. Will raise embraced hands with Chris and Sandi on-stage
Four or 5 "accidental" leaks of Escapist employees personal information in powerpoint presentations
No game
BSODs
jpgs sold for $100s
* Flavor-aid for everyone!

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Slime TrainerS

no_recall posted:

Peter Molyneux - Failed. badly.

Lord British - Failing, quite badly.

Who else is on the chopping block?
Good news!

Brad McQuaid got funding! :suicide:

Of course, this means that somewhere out there there's a person that thinks McQuaid's more likely to complete his game than Chris Roberts is....

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Slime TrainerS

BeefThief posted:

So what is it?

I've never seen one before - no one has - but I'm guessing it's a white hole.

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Slime TrainerS
Pyramid scheme spotted

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Slime TrainerS

Decrepus posted:

"Blizzard is a terrible example as their cinematics are not rendered in engine. There is no comparison between SC cinematics and Blizzard's as they are apples and oranges."
Someone link this to them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5MpzSudQvk

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Slime TrainerS

3 posted:

why the gently caress did you idiots drive dsmart out of the thread <:mad:>

Szcwczuk's gonna Szcwczuk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Slime TrainerS

BluestreakBTHR posted:

I suppose you need some sort of vaccination prior to that, yeah?
Nah, all the bacteria in the meat dropped into the vat end up get killed off by the alcohol content.

• Locked thread