Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thibaw
Jul 21, 2009

D_Smart posted:

LOL! yeah, that was hilarious. Especially considering that a) I had nothing to do with it. That's all on Take Two/GameTek b) I was the one who had it pulled in the first place

heh

Ah, MAN. I just wanted to say a big RESPECT for that ad. Those ads were in about every gaming magazine (the only gaming related source of information in the dark pre-internet times). It is safe to assume, that ad wakened sexuality in hundreds of thousands of pubescent nerds.

Btw. Derek, your twitterperson does block not only stupid and hostile tweets but also users that post tweets he/she does not understand. My twitter account posted that short goonrathi starcitizen madness summary video with @dsmart and got blocked for that.

You should review the list of blocked people from time to time - you do not want to miss stuff from your supporters because your twitterperson thinks they are antagonists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thibaw
Jul 21, 2009

D_Smart posted:

Yeah, she tends to block egg accounts on sight. Give me your Twitter handle and I'll unblock it.

Thanks man. Sent you a private message. Not everyone needs to know my twitter handle itc. ;)

Thibaw
Jul 21, 2009

D_Smart posted:

In a word. You're hosed. But you already knew that.

Anyway, I am writing a blog dealing specifically with the Gizmondo fiasco and how FOUR execs from that farce, are now intrinsically a part of this Star Citizen farce.

Did you read the second message I sent you? The one about movies being (not) produced?

• Locked thread