Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Well ya know maybe getting Doxxed would be the last straw and Ms wulf would finally serve her weirdo husband papers. If you think of it like that doxxing her isn't just the right thing to do it's the only sensible course of action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

From an "ask a goon" thread. That's just... well. Some first class meltdownage. Not exactly strictly professional.
What's unprofessional about that post? You guys are intentionally antagonizing them and he's calling you on it. Doesn't really read like a meltdown. I mean these people are a joke, yeah, but i feel like you're grasping at straws here.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

thatguy posted:

Have you seen what some Goons have been banned for on their forum? :lesnick: saying there isn't a witch-hunt against Goons while simultaneously closing a Goon thread for no reason.
Talking out of both sides of your mouth is actually very professional behavior. That is 70 % of every managers job as far as I can tell.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

CrazyLoon posted:

Hello, friends. I see you are discussing stupid RSI drama and poo poo, that in no way matters but is still quite silly. I made a post summarizing pretty much most of the key notes of it during the past years over here that should explain the context and most of the crap that went on a bit clearer. TIA.

TL;DR - yes, I believe Slavik was actually let go, rather quietly, after SFD's cultural VICTORY over him. And I dunno...is it unprofessional to ban a person for merely starting a thread, and almost never posting in it, because you believe in goonspiracy theories while letting racists/homophobes/sexists run roughshod erryday?
gently caress me I didn't realize there was a saga of interaction between this forum and theirs. So goons have been going over there calling them on their poo poo for two loving years? lol

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
What sort of threats did he make against you, Derek? I've been following the thread off and on after work but that's never been clear to me. Or is this some kind of slander thing?

EDIT: Disregard this you literally made it clear while I was typing that ha ha

Jim Barris fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Oct 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
It is right and proper that people get smacked down for talking poo poo to their betters imo. Plus they really have tried to harass the man as far as I can tell. It's overall a good thing that people start getting it in their heads that your actions on the internet have consequences. Things like this happening will drive that point home.

• Locked thread