Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.
i'm the stolen-from-eve-UI-voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.
Nobody can hear you steam in space.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

I'm the rictus grin of a man trapped by his own lies

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

stomp
stomp
stomp
stomp
stomp

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

drkeiscool posted:

what's that buzzing noise?

Snoring audience

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

The shortest distance between two points is a curved line.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

This Saitek thing looks pretty dece

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

SPEAK UP

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

refrall code spamming :laffo:

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

What's all this about renaming a ship?

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Hans Moleman?

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Did that one say Ian Duncan-Smith?

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Paladinus posted:

No, not Gillian Anderson. Nooooooooo

The one blip in her career, folks.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

WHY are they focusing on all the wrong poo poo in a space sim game?

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

It's like his cumface

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

This presentation reminds me of the conscription commercials on Starship Troopers but without the satire.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Star Shittizen

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

That George Lucas comparison

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

The script is a perfect example of what they are doing loving wrong.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

I'm the loading time

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

The head movement is making me ill

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

The head movement is being done by click and drag.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

The Glumslinger posted:

I will say that the lighting does actually look decent

Anything that doesn't move looks nice. Soon as they animate it though....

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

I'm the 10hrs of unskippable cutscene

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

she will whisper this only once.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Zeike posted:

You realize that they have an art team that has to do stuff while the rest of the team builds the game behind it, right? I'm glad your commentary has no sway to it because you're an idiot.

We got ourselves a backer

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

The cake is kool-aid flavoured

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Paladinus posted:

Now they can sing Happy Birthday to You without further wasting backers' money.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Ernest Bishop

Hero Protagonist.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Bolow posted:

Ok seriously though what the gently caress was the point of that goddamn opening speech

Gary's or Sandi's?

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

I know this place really has it in for reddit; even there I'd expect the naysayers to have a reasonably loud voice but it really seems like they've all swallowed the kool aid :psyduck:

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

KiddieGrinder posted:

Isn't reddit full of :pedo:, PUAs, MRAs, and bitcoin enthusiasts? I had no doubt they'd swallow Croberts load and beg for more.

reddit has some good places and bad places :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

The Abyss has stared back.

• Locked thread