Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
KSP was a more fun game on Day 1 than the whole of SC till date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
The fact that we are talking about CIG making movies with funds sourced from crowdfunding for a video game is amazing itself.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Iron Tusk posted:

Star Citizen: You could move to North Korea.

Star Citizen: Because Ponzi schemes aren't so if you willingly buy into it.

Palladium fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Oct 15, 2015

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Sarsapariller posted:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15017-Development-Update-Star-Citizen-Alpha-20-Star-Marine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChX20u-q_Y0

Hey look combat, with people getting shot and dying (in third person). We're one step closer to a barely functional minimal FPS!

The world isn't ready for generic shooter #12132443546

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Navraz posted:

I wish i could look that good with a blue toilet seat around my neck.

I wish nobody would ever put their face on a cam on Youtube while playing games.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Mirificus posted:

I was wondering how that Reddit user managed to lose 400 points on imgur: dukejoejoe imgur

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but whenever I see a SC-related community on the Internets they are still a brown sea echo chamber except a few sanity holdouts like this thread? Is the tide actually turning at last?

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Ravane posted:

I think redditors think we're the ones making the photoshops. They don't realize they're laughing at one of their own demented friends.

Star Citizen: We do jpegs better than CIG

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Io_ posted:

Dear god those photoshops are like staring into a swirling vortex of insanity. Like writing thousand page manifestos and then carving out someones brain insanity.

I hope Croberts mansion has good security for when his foundationless jenga tower of a company collapses.

When it actually does collapse those true believers will blame the skeptics and naysayers, but not the poor CIG folks directly responsible to deliver THE VISION

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Renegret posted:

Why are so many people so melodramatic about this video game?

Sunk cost fallacy.

• Locked thread