Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
  • Locked thread
jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Grimey Drawer

Dusty Lens posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwjj4e1VRfc

I don't think this has been eclipsed as my favorite SC thing.

Oh no. The one where he smashes the computer to stop him buying the mouse pad. Easily the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Gerbil_Pen posted:

A DS mention with that link... Good luck anyone who still needs a refund and can be traced from SA to RSI.

poo poo.

They didn't want us in their game to begin with. Please see goon hate in RSI forums.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tarranon posted:

I believe the pay wall is down right now

Nah just checked. It's back up. Apparently there was a free day or week last week. Redditors were searching the forums for gamergate poo poo because apparently SA started the anti gg poo poo according to them.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

G0RF posted:

Hell, he did that two threads ago-- threw a big fit after briefly enjoying a goon hero's welcome. It was comedy gold-- until some folks repeatedly pissed him off by pasting his 'private' Facebook communications in the thread. Then it become comedy platinum and he threw a bitch fit, damned the lot, and left.

For the time being, his big target remains CIG-- and at this point, they really DO deserve more exposure and condemnation. And frankly, given how consistently hilarious he's proven (as both antagonist and target), I can't imagine a more appropriate foil.

(Editing to add: he didn't try to sue Lowtax, he just threw a big hissy fit.)

I bet Derek smart reposted that stupid Facebook will own your content unless you post this message. Now he thinks he owns his Facebook content.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

How much do I donate to get some dick pics?

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Amun Khonsu posted:

So, I guess if its on glassdoor, then its all lies now

It's all fun and games but seriously can we ban this gently caress. He's the weird foot fetish Brazilian isn't he?

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

This is the greatest game that never existed.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

In tyol 2015 who wants to hire someone with a hairy pubic area?

e: also the negros

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Can we crowd fund sending eonwe to citcon? Or really anyone else we feel the need to punish?

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

nopantsjack posted:

Citizen Con 2015, Chris Roberts strides on stage:

"Greetings fellow citizens, unfortunately there is no money left and the game has been cancelled but every backer gets a free hour in the ball pit!"

Crowd cheers and ululates as we see a piece of paper with UNFINISHED BALL PIT JPEG written on it.

I pissed in the ball pit. It was me. I admit it.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Derek. I sent an email to support@3000ad.com asking for a signed headshot. Can I please get that? It would be my treasure.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

D_Smart posted:

Oh that was you? It was forwarded to me and I was a bit skeptical that someone was just trolling me. Will sort it out. No worries.

Absolutely not. I bought bc3000ad back when it was on floppies. You helped me get my refund back from this debacle. I'd love one.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

SirTagz posted:

Was it ever on floppies? DS scammed me of my money when it came out but as I remember it was on a CD.

BTW Derek, I'd still love a refund. I'd be OK with 25 cents on a dollar - just buy me an avatar here.

Yes, it was like 12 floppy disks. It got released around 96 or so and cdroms were still those weird carosel carry case things.

e: windows 95 was on floppies as well. It was like 25 or so.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MeLKoR posted:

Did they ship different versions? Because I bought mine as soon as it came out and it was definitely a CD with gray/silver background and a spaceship on the cover.

No idea, I had it on 3.5in disks. Same way I installed windows 95. Derek would have to let us know. I'm sure the publisher did it in as many ways as possible. It was technically a dos game and I don't remember very man dos cdrom games.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Thief 1/2 were such great games.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Oh man did you guys see that totally not scripted explosion of the constellation from the inside?

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

That crazy German Matilda said she was gonna send the OP to the mods. I'm guessing the suicide hotline might have been a touch much.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

What did do for a job before this? I realize he ran a lovely fan site but does he actually have any career prospects? There's no way any other company hires him in the gaming industry.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I got my refund 2 days after the request. I was only in for $250 and had been probated on their forums more times than I can count by that space dust weirdo mod.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Thanks Ben

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Romes128 posted:

He's fat too, which automatically makes him insufferable.

That's not fat. That's morbidly obese.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

de_dust posted:

i want to bang the gently caress out of ben's titties and then shoot my fetid load into his pube beard.

thanks for reading

I'm so close

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I got a quick ban for asking if everyone had their pubes shaved. Twitch is terrible.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

banned again, i just wanted to show some girl my freelancer

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Derek,

Why haven't you had your lawyers craft up a letter to reddit to get /r/shitdereksays and /r/dereksmart shutdown? They're both hate subreddits that are conspiring to get your twitch shutdown and get your game banned off steam.

Reddit takes that poo poo real serious now.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Raskolnikov posted:

Who wants more DickWulfe nuggets of wisdom? It's hard being a nudist completionist with no job!

I started r/dickwulf. Go to town.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Reason posted:

It really is. I've somehow managed to never have one.

poo poo post more

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Raskolnikov posted:

You got the order wrong it was:
Which is more

Oh so I don't show my dick to strangers on the internet first.

I bought her an aurora though. That means something right? I outa get a nipple back outa that.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I'm courting eonwe. I've sent him so many dick pics I can't remember which dick was mine.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

There's no way a livestock animal wasn't sacrificed to

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I want to buy back in so Sandi quotes my posts in this thread. I got 14 days to get out again right?

I feel like that'll be fun, buy account, shitpost everyday, get money back.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I hope boocha doesn't end up in cement boots at the bottom of lake Travis. You should go into hiding. Some goon probably has a basement you can hide in.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

What's the record for a games thread with most new user regs and permabans? We gotta be close.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Agrajag posted:

i did not know we were having a war. sucks to lose bros

Poor leadership imo

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CashEnsign posted:

The money went to CIG for the development of the game so Reddit still wins. We lost guys

We lost again? gently caress this I'm switching sides. I'm buying back in. You won Reddit.

Fake edit. I don't have to become a pedo do I? Is there a way to support star citizen and Reddit and not become a pedo cause I want that option.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Starfleet dental has moved all secure posting to our offsite forums. Starfleetdental.com.

Those stupid redditors will never figure out what we are up to now.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Trapezium Dave posted:

I get the feeling Chris Roberts is banking on selling a million plus copies because it's got Gary Oldman's digital face in it, which isn't going to happen regardless of how fun the game is. Not unless they have a console port hidden in the bowels of their company somewhere.

But this game is gonna save pc gaming. You just don't understand. I finished a year at a public university. I've got some stuff you need to read.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Wafflz posted:

Oh, one of the guys from that terrible shill site is also a mod of the subreddit and a mod of the ds sub.

the dolvak guy, he's banned me because I asked dickwulf to stop sending me dickpics and apparently I was rude to him. Meanwhile he tells beer4beergod that he's a terrible person.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Does the black guy talk? Or is he better seen not heard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart...nt_with/cwaoya3

We got a tough guy here

• Locked thread
«2 »