Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heliosicle
May 16, 2013

Arigato, Racists.
Has anyone successfully got a refund yet? I've put a post in SC trades too just in case anyone is looking to buy ships still (they won't be).

Woah loads of people PMed me about it.

drat it should've asked for way more, ah well I can't change the price now.

Heliosicle fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Oct 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heliosicle
May 16, 2013

Arigato, Racists.

Innerguard posted:

Refund request received and responded to by CIG, Chris Robert's response listed as one of the reasons for requesting a refund.

I'd definitely try trading first, there's still people out there buying and you can get a bit on top.

Heliosicle
May 16, 2013

Arigato, Racists.
Applause for a joke about missing dates constantly

Heliosicle
May 16, 2013

Arigato, Racists.
Why is CR ending every sentence like its a question....?

Heliosicle
May 16, 2013

Arigato, Racists.

Sarsapariller posted:

I don't know if any of you remember the videos about the Infinity Engine from all the way back in 2010: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO7XhaTGDYg

But it looks like they've finally stopped trying to shop the engine around to other companies, and are going to make a game with it.
http://imgur.com/a/8Cq8p
https://inovaestudios.com/Battlescape

Best of luck to 'em, might be interesting.

poo poo I wanted this to be a game for ages, hope it ends up being good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heliosicle
May 16, 2013

Arigato, Racists.

Io_ posted:

Toad In The Hole + Onion Gravy

100g plain flour
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
300ml milk
2 to 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
6 pork sausages

Sieve the flour and salt into a mixing bowl and make a batter by stirring in the eggs, and making a smooth paste with a little of the milk. Next, beat in the rest of the milk until the mixture resembles unwhipped double cream. At this point leave it to stand for at least 30 minutes, preferably 1 hour.

Work the flour through a sieve into a mixing bowl then add the eggs + enough milk to make a smooth paste. Then add the rest of the milk until it thickens. Then leave to stand for half an hour or so.

Heat the oven to ~220 C. While the oven heats take a largish roasting tin / glass dish then grease the bottom with either lard or oil. Then heat the tin in the oven until the lard / oil starts to smoke a little.

When the tin is heated cut the sausages in half and arrange in the bottom. Bake the sausages in the oven for about five minutes then add the batter and cook for another 15-20 minutes. Check if it's cooked and if not leave it a bit longer, you can tell it's ready because the batter should be crisp/golden and will have risen.

For the onion gravy you'll need:

1 knob butter (20 g or so)
1 large onion, thinly sliced
1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
1 tablespoon plain flour
2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
400ml hot chicken stock (usually I just use an oxo cube)

Melt the butter in a shallow pan then add the onion + garlic and simmer until it goes golden/soft, stir regularly otherwise it'll burn. If it starts to go a bit thick/dry then add some water.

Once its golden put a lid on the pan and cook for another 10 minutes on a low heat. The onions should be a brown color but not burnt, if they're burnt you done hosed up.

Stir in the flour and cook for another couple minutes then add the stock. It should take another 15 minutes or so to reduce down, when it starts to go thick/sticky it's ready.

You can also add red wine or balsamic if you want. If you add some wine the do it before you add the stock and increase the cooking time by another 5 minutes or so to cook off the alcohol.

Should look something like this

Mix a teaspoon of mustard powder with the flour to make it even tastier.

• Locked thread