Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
Does anyone on here still do middleman services?

I want out of this poo poo show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
Seeing how off base this game has gotten almost seems like CIG is trying to make a AAA Space Station 13.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
The best thing about all these fresh regs is them spending 10 bux a month before the scam implodes at which point they will never post again.

SA gets away with a windfall death tax.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

Agrajag posted:

this is one elaborate long game, props whoever it is.

Isn't this where you build up a huge troop of Reddit followers then release a pic of your lady dick

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

People were talking about Bomber Bros (I remember that)

That first thread was Bomber Bros and Space Romney's.

People were genuinely proud of their financial investment.

Even more so when they flipped their ships on hapless fools who are probably still in this scam.

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
I had the best dream last night.

I managed to take a gigantic poo poo on D. Smart's doorstep.
Quite satisfied I wandered home to peruse the Something Aweful Star Citizen drama thread.

Upon refreshing the page I found to my chagrin that D. Smart had contacted the FBI over the vandalism of his doorstep by a disgruntled Star Cultist.
He had contacted the authorities who had their head Fecal Investigator on the scene to investigate who had dropped a deuce on his doorstep.
Mr. Smart was in the process of drawing up documents to sue whomever defiled his doorstep once the investigation concluded.

The dream didn't really go on but I woke up with the warmest feeling in my heart.

This thread is the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013
Man have been trying to cash out like crazy for the last two weeks on the gray market and also with a refund.

No luck on either front with CIG saying they gave an unusual number of tickets. Shouldn't be surprising considering the scam they are running.

Thank god for this poor schmuck who bought me out on the gray market this morning.

Internet space ships have a greater rate of return than the stock market.

• Locked thread