Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
This debacle isn't funny enough until Chris Roberts leaves his luxury house after receiving anonymous threats on twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
#ifartwithsmart

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Okay, I had to skip a couple of pages and genuinely want to know what's going on. Who's Liz and what's with id cards?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Never mind, got it.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Space court.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Also, shouldn't it be star court?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
What Croberts even does for the game right now? He doesn't code, he can't draw ships, what else?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

de_dust posted:

in the 'verse it is worse

Around the 'verse
Never reverse.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Space cult.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Has TotalBiscuit or some other goon/internet celebrity apart from Doctor Derek 'D' Smart weighed in on the issue?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
So they are trying to push the story that it was some goon with a security card just like the one they use? Lmao.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Iron Tusk posted:

I love the "we're totally not racists, we've got two black friends!" Letter.

Still of all the people to go after why just not sue Smart. Dude will have a super tough time claiming journalistic protection for his sources. So if you want to find out who's leaking, why not go after Smart.

It's been firmly established that they are afraid of black people.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Decrepus posted:

What is Crobert's favorite sex position? droopy the doggy style .

*Dooby.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Oh you silly journalist lady. You probably didn't even do DNA tests on all your sources. Sorry, darling, but you've got nothing.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Octopode posted:

The only time you're protected by the identity of the source alone is when you are reporting on statements from official sources, such as government officials or reports. If you're reporting on the statements of private individuals, you're liable for the content of the statements themselves if you failed to meet reasonably prudent standards of validating them.

Did you know? David Cameron, Prime Minister of Her Majesty's government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, at some point in his life has placed his private part into a mouth of a pig's severed head.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Gryphon0468 posted:

You're all such huge hypocrites it'd be funny if it wasn't so sad. Not believing a word CR says but lapping up the drivel of DS and the crappy games media articles. I'm gonna be hanging around here with a big grin on my face soaking in every word you dumb asses say until CIG releases exactly what they said they would.

Hello. How many 'ships' do you 'own'?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Furthermore, lol. This game is not real.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I check the thread and omg, what? I've been kek'd right in my face. Wtf! I don't think I'll be able to post itt again.

Kappa, BTW.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Gryphon0468 posted:

Wow you gunes are rabid! I never thought I'd get this crazy enthusiastic response. You all must have a lot of free time on your hands. I'm honoured, really. I'm even on holiday to boot! Thanks fellow gunes for making me feel so welcome :D

You've watched every SC video and payed money for fake ships.

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Oct 4, 2015

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Romes128 posted:

it is.

he posts on reddit.

hes obsessed with sc.

This thread is good. Again. It's like bitcoins but somehow even dumber.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
What can I say? You can't spell refund without fun.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Bolow posted:

rofl this is some weak rear end fire your spewing

Someone should call a tiny jpg of a space fireship.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

nopantsjack posted:

Its funny on Reddit you've got people putting all their eggs in the "UK Libel Law" basket, since its notoriously draconian but also notoriously incapable of affecting people or companies in the US.

David Cameron -> dead pig's mouth.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Octopode posted:

If there's one thing people posting in this thread excel at, it's respecting dissenting opinions.

You. Shut the gently caress up about your stupid jpegs.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

My God, it's full of stars arse!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I lack jpegs to shut the gently caress up about. Check and in some instances mate.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
By the way, PG, I appreciate your posts.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
When I close my eyes, all I can see is an infinite ladder going straight to the stars all the way across the 'verse. And I see my hands moving on this ladder in perfect accord bringing me closer and closer to the light. Then I open my eyes and there is a smile on my face. Because I remember that some idiots pay money for jpegs of space ships.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
peter gabriel, make more videos, please.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

SelenicMartian posted:

Didn't 'Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep' have a religion like that?

As a rule, I strive to infuse my shitposting with glimmers of pearls found among pig faeces that are popular culture.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

nopantsjack posted:

holy poo poo theyr not even in your hangar?

where'd that "have you heard of a little game called star citizen" reddit guy go? I need him to explain this to me.

It's pre-alpha, man. What do you expect? A loving playable game after four years of development or something?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqeN6hj4dZU

Imagine this, but with Chris Roberts. Just imagine.

E: It's probably just a pre-recorded and possibly pre-rendered video, but imagine!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Yes, I am quite well-'versed when it comes to 'versing.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lmao, they don't even bother with jpegs anymore. This is fantastic.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

For sale! Only $5! Buy quick, because there are only that many copies. I can't store too many pngs of jpegs in my database, unless you buy more jpegs of columns. Buy!!!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

It's uncanny.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

peter gabriel posted:

Cool ship bro what's it like in the 'Verse :smug:

It's just a huge toxic green cylinder right now, but one day it may become something beautiful. With your help.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Chocobo posted:

So CIG is officially on record as saying they can't disclose how they are spending the money because they might not be spending the money in ways the backers would approve of.

You don't want to know how a sausage is made.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Bootcha posted:

I HAVE BEEN INFUSED WITH GREAT PURPOSE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGRsEF953n0

I hate myself for understanding all the references. The entirety of the 'verse in one video. Brilliant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Octopode posted:

Thank you for reminding us that you're incompetent enough that reading and interpreting a public API documentation is beyond your abilities.

What does P in API stand for?

• Locked thread