Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Exposure
Apr 4, 2014

Onmi posted:

So Ben Kuchera, apparently not happy that someone actually did real journalisim is trying to pull Lizzy's act with Shenmue 3

https://archive.is/oztLJ

gently caress you I'm not linking to polygon directly.

Except it's Ben and Polygon so he quotes Yu Suzuki out of context and repeats already disproven lies.

Thirsty Dog posted:

You're being weird. Stop being weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Exposure
Apr 4, 2014

Onmi posted:

How is it being weird, I'm directly comparing one story to another and the major differences between them.

Because it comes off as having far more to do with the great internet slapfight than the Star Citizen drama?

I mean, we laughed at Chris Roberts mentioning the slapfight in his rant for a reason.

• Locked thread