Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Fucking Star Citizen True Believers are passive-aggressive douchebags. Sorry if I have the ability to use my critical thinking skills. I didn't drink the Kool-Aid, motherfuckers.

That's me trying way too hard to fit in here. Please accept me, I need validation. I'm very depressed.
Grimey Drawer

Wafflz posted:

If that's the case then everyone who was refunded should still have their jpegs.

Brilliant!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Fucking Star Citizen True Believers are passive-aggressive douchebags. Sorry if I have the ability to use my critical thinking skills. I didn't drink the Kool-Aid, motherfuckers.

That's me trying way too hard to fit in here. Please accept me, I need validation. I'm very depressed.
Grimey Drawer

Cactus posted:

has this latest clusterfuck been talked about on any of the podcasts yet?

Hi there.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
DSmart just started following my station on Twitter!
I'm excited about new doors opening.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Wafflz posted:

He's star citizens biggest whale. An unemployed married man who spent over twenty two thousand dollars on space jpegs. He also sends gifts and pizza to the dev team and dick pics to female citizens even though he is married. Finally, he wears a fedora.

Does he vape, too?
I bet he vapes.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

tooterfish posted:

Google tells be Twin Bros is Freyermuth's own production company, set up in 1995.

Wait, people are getting refunds from there? Isn't that just a tiny bit...loving irregular?

That loving explains why he contacted me via email regarding my refund.

So goddamned shady.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
http://www.mmorpg.com/mobile/features.cfm?read=10184&game=883&ismb=1

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA32i2MVT9E

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Is that the "P-Town Bears" video I kept hearing about?

Oreos?
These two fatties need to stay away from Oreos.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
First crash of the weekend!
GLORIOUS!

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Eonwe posted:

lol

does this guy know what stockholm syndrome is

Nah, what would he know about Stockholm Syndrome? His captors mean well.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

SelenicMartian posted:

Isn't his wife evidence to the contrary?

:cocaine:

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Quite possibly my last post on the RSI Forums:

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

KillHour posted:

Please link this so we can watch the shitstorm live.

I'm contemplating doing a live stream on the air and twitch or hitbox tv... but I may have a club booking to dj tomorrow night.
What time does the CIG CircleJerk in Manchester start?

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Oooh!

Epistolarius and Shodan Incarnate are mad at me in chat for some reason.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

AP posted:

As discussed make sure to hide the airhorn down your pants, they'll take it off you if they see it.

Not if you've got this!
http://www.instantrapairhorn.com/

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

ShredsYouSay posted:

The only real difference I see is that they crushed the blacks.

Maybe Sandi requested it.

:bravo:

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Ok, so tomorrow's CIG Festivities commence at 3pm Eastern.

Since my live show is usually finished at 3pm Eastern, I may consider going long, and simulcasting the CIG stream.
Would anyone be interested in watching, or joining me?

Mind you, this is all pending a DJ gig I may have tomorrow night.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Kylra posted:

You can't refund things you gifted to people or that were gifted to you. The former because it's on someone else's account. The latter because they're refunding to the original payment source which the giftee does not have.

You can get a refund if you melt everything first.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Sabre? What happened to the Vindicator?

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Moar ship sales!

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
This is embarrassing.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I've been told in CIG chat that I'm not allowed to voice my opinion.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
George Lucas gave us Ewoks, Jar Jar, young Anakin, Hayden Anakin Skywalker, and Jar Jar.

Yeah, you want to be compared to that. Sure you do.

Shitdick.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Eonwe posted:

welcome to something awful

you seem to fit in okay here, soj ust be a bit more of a dick and you'll fit in

I screencapped my dissent. It wasn't even that bad, and I didn't fight back... much.
Toast is most likely the one to ban me.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I'm embarrassed to EVER having anything to do with that shitshow.

I hope some fuel is left in the concorde, and the candles light it all ablaze.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
The back of my neck and ears are burning hot.
That poo poo loving ENRAGED me.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

3 posted:

vindicatorsabrePOTATO

Why do you need wings, tails, and turbine thrusters in space?

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Cheston posted:

I... I stopped at the cake. I got up and ate dinner. This stream was painful. None of the game is there, is it?

Nothing. At. All.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not A Cult!

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I got banned almost immediately after sending in an email requesting a full refund, and my account closure.

#NotACult #GoonsRuinEverything #IAmAGoon

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Chalks posted:

Just for fun I thought I'd check out how much one of their biggest software license overheads is - CryEngine commercial license can be $1.2 million per year. (although presumably they price it on a case by case basis)

Game devs are expensive animals!

CIG outright purchased the CryEngine source code.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

AP posted:

I'm going to say it one last time, get your money out NOW, so we can fully appreciate what's going to happen over the next 6 months.

Honestly, it may be too late.
Please keep trying, but I have a feeling CIG hit the brakes on refunds.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Agrajag posted:

C.H.A.R.G.E.B.A.C.K.

I purchased most everything via Paypal, and melted everything at least once. Unless you can show me a good way of figuring out how to do that, I may be out $30.00

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Agrajag posted:

from what i've heard it's extremely easy to claw back money through paypal as a customer. jsut contact their customer support about goods not being delivered or whatevs.

I'll see what I can do.
Thanks.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I can't confirm, but I'm pretty sure Anaryl is the one that got me permabanned from the RSI forums.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

AP posted:

I think you've seen Broadcast News once too often.

That's not an uncommon practice, actually.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Most of the time, company re-orgs are akin to a shell game, or three card monty.
This is no different.

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

BadOptics posted:

I still love that they held their con in the same hangar as the Concorde. I'd love to know the reasoning behind that doozy.

I'd love to know how much that doozy cost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BluestreakBTHR
Oct 2, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Shala posted:

All of yall so negative and here I am just chillin after a super successful Cit Con, bros

Too bad it's not a Satin Pillow.

• Locked thread