Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D1E
Nov 25, 2001

THIS... is the BEGINNING... of the Star Citizen Universe

ALPHA 2.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Still very very big

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Potentially some new missions you can go on

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Why do the terminals of the future have ginormous bezels and tiny screens?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

This is easily the best chair spinning animation ever put into a space game

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Why is everyone cheering?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Why did the STAR WARS movie in 1977 have better lightspeed special effects?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

"I don't want to give you dates"

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

"Astrophysics and stuff like that"

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

So we drew lines between the points on our map...

*CROWD CHEERS*

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

"High-end HOTAS" LOL

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

"Recruitment Ladder"

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

"We put ALL the money back in the game"

Minus coffee machine

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Did he just say "pale skin is better than dark skin"?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

D_Smart: gently caress the haters. I don't post very often, but I lurk like a motherfucker, and here are some true statements:
YOU made it possible for me to get a $185 refund from those douchebags at CIG.
YOU pointed out some very real and very significant concerns regarding CIG's finances.
YOU may be crazy, but you're our goon kind of crazy.
YOU are one of the best things about this 5-star thread.

So disregard and keep on trucking man!

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Hey if this is getting archived, then here's my two cents:

Sandi: you seem like a very mean, self-absorbed, and pretentious person. Do you really believe you deserve second billing underneath Gary Oldman, with all of the other actually talented and accomplished actors involved? I mean, your greatest career achievement is essentially as an extra/uncredited actress. You posted a picture of a sheet of paper indicating you made the dean's list one semester. You gave a silly speech about being the victim of an anonymous hate campaign because you absolutely need to hog the spotlight. Take a good hard look at yourself, and seek the services of a therapist.

Chris: just stop. Think seriously about all the whales you have convinced to donate tens of thousands of dollars into your video game, which has been abysmally managed and ridiculously over promised. I mean, just read all of the things you have guaranteed to be in the game, and you're still continuing to incur further engineering debt selling additional ships just to try and finance the core game which doesn't even exist, directly in contrast to your Kickstarter promises and estimates. Gaze into your heart and soul and consider whether you're even a good human being anymore. Also, stop snorting coke.

Star Citizens: it's a video game. However much you want to believe you will be able to escape the real world and live out your darkest rape, torture, and starship captain fantasies, that will never actually happen. The real world will not go away, and your video game achievements will amount to absolutely nothing in the long term. Think about your priorities in life.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Sir_Charles posted:

This is easily the best thread on SA in years

Completely agreed.

Also, D_Smart that apology is lame. Please make that guy squirm some more.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Why did the guy just remove his retraction?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

D_Smart posted:

It's worse than that.

She tweeted a Dean letter she purported (we think it's fake) to have received in undergrad. Think about this. Don't you think she would have, you know, posted an image of her marketing degree if she wanted to prove me wrong and silence me?

We do not believe that she actually has one. Period. End of story.

Hey Derek, when you sue CIG next month to release their financials, can you also ask for proof of Sandi's marketing degree? It might sound insignificant, but couldn't lying about her credentials go towards proving impropriety at a very high level within the company, as well as nepotism and fraud in paying someone clearly unqualified to hold such a position?

Also I hear she's a big meanie who doesn't like black people and/or pubes, so it would also be good karma to embarrass her a bit.

Thanks!

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Beet Wagon posted:

I guess what I was trying to say is so what? Outside of this thread nobody gives a poo poo that she's racist.

Uh, if she actually denied employment to candidates on the basis of their skin color, age, or whether or not they possessed pubic hair, the government might give a poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Star Citizen White Knight spotted: make an example of this clown Derek!

• Locked thread