Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

TheRamblingSoul posted:

Okay, but where did it start? Was it some post this person made or what?

There was a escapist podcast with the author of the recent tell all article. In it she was going over the stuff they did not put in and one of the claims was that Sandi did not want to hire some one cause "she looked like she didn't shave down there".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Omi-Polari posted:

wan't there some steam-like company called GamersGate or something and when that thing started they were all like "oh god no!"

Yepppp (http://www.gamersgate.com/). And they had to announced on twitter that they had nothing to do with GamerGate since their twitter was getting flamed to hell and back.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Paladinus posted:

I only recognise Anthony Burch. If you can name even 50% of them, just lol.

That's fine any way. Anthony Burch is the template from which all Nu-males are based upon. And like most templates they are just pale imitations to the original.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Hopper posted:

So what you are saying is Sandi wouldn't like this Burch dude? I didn't see a black person in that pic.

That would require Brunch to have wealth, money, and/or power.

The greatest acting Sandi has ever done was not cringing when hanging out with the people that have donated 1k+ to Star Citizen.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

CrazyLoon posted:

I heard it might be boytoy, but :shrug:

Either way they are some weak rear end insults.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
I'm free......

My $30 pledge from Oct 18 2012 from the original Kickstarter pledge has been refunded. It only took around 3 weeks (sent the first email Sept 29th 2015) to get refunded but finally made it through the whole mess.

If any one is curious paypal says it from Cloud Imperium Games Corporation.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Help Desk. It is always loving help desk.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

MeLKoR posted:

If only I earned the kind of money an helpdesk jockey makes I too could invest in jpegs. To the moon!

Alaska will pay you to live there so start moving!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Baba Ganoush posted:

They haven't responded to me yet. How long does it normally take?

Is your SA name the same as your Star Citizen Account name? If not 3 weeks but keep hounding them.

• Locked thread