Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jimb
Feb 14, 2005
Ok, I've been following this shitshow for awhile but I need to know, who the gently caress is Derek smart? It's entertaining to watch but you guys seem to have known about him from before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

Wow

(My mind has been torn in two. This is too meta)

Jimb fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Oct 17, 2015

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

BombiTheZombie posted:

Anything fun happen yet?

BettysBigTits https://www.reddit.com/user/BettysBigTits/submitted/

Jimb fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Oct 18, 2015

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

spacetoaster posted:

Are you saying she's disgusted with the pitiful size of that burning cross? Or the pathetic turn out for said burning?

Considering the room composition it's very possible somebody poo poo themselves on a horrific scale.

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

Eonwe posted:

Does someone want to see my dick for money

Bitcoins then we'll talk

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

Sarsapariller posted:

Evaluate it on its own merits and don't get sucked into the madness.

Are you kidding me? Running headlong into the mouth of madness is the only way forward.

:supaburn:

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Chili for the Chili God

Truly the best thread. Making the poo poo out of this next weekend.

e: how many JPEGs will this cost to make?

Jimb fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Oct 20, 2015

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

Nation posted:

lol dsmart banned for doxxing while a whole subreddit is doing just that - i wonder if reddit mods are total neckbeards who dream of internet spaceships

Wasn't he just here? gently caress it, I have no idea what's going on. Just keep it coming.

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

Irrelevant, that's a thing that actually exists.

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

OtherworldlyInvader posted:

You fools!!! You're using the wrong lovely candy!!!

Whoa, gimme.

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

Raskolnikov posted:

contribution to the thread:

I'll trade you one fish for your mouth full of dick.

This sums things up nicely.

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005
I will be the first to admit that I was loving hyped for this when it was first announced. 2012 was a long long time ago and nothing progressed at all. You also need to keep in mind that all of the horrible poo poo thats been leaking out of the poop factory just didnt exist yet.

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

MeLKoR posted:

quote:

Llatsin 2 pontos 1 dia ago
It works both ways Sareed, you goons can't argue that because you are too diverse and there's no one coordinating anything you ARE NOT getting together to take down CIG, and then also argue that you ARE getting together to troll Derek.
I'm only stating the fact that a lot of the DOODZ! posting on that thread are disciples of Derek. Not saying he's leading them, or controlling them, but they sure as poo poo are following the guy.

gently caress, they are onto us. :siren: CODE SHALLOT :siren: CODE SHALLOT :siren:

Attention all DOODZ initiate operation dickparadise

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

MeLKoR posted:

I honestly think that gremlins analogy was the best description I ever saw of SA and it will never stop baffling me that the immediate reaction of everyone that gets tangled with goons is feeding us and then pulling the fire hose. :psyduck:

Don't feed goons after midnight.

(because they are fat and gross enough already)

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

Eonwe posted:

remember when the goldmine SA thread got linked here where the permabanned goon scraped all the gunk off his disgusting keyboard, showed off his dick, then mixed the gunk with his cum and ate it?

yea

Oh god, the cumbox was bad enough.

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

Skoll posted:

What is reddit gold?

Circlejerking with money

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

Justin Tyme posted:

You gotta know that people like DickWulf, you know- those guys who are ranked top in the world in games like CS:GO and LoL, or in SC's case, the Top Spender- see themselves as big time internet celebrities. They think that they have a legion of superfans (DickWulf even admitted to this during a livestream as to why he wears that stupid fedora) that are just aping to get on his dick. I would not be surprised if he sexually harassed others on the forum under this delusion.

It's like being a star quarterback on a college football team, except instead of stuff like athletic ability and being a total hunk, for some reason he thinks simply spending enough money makes him cool enough to be a superstar worthy of groupies.

Yeah, I have a feeling if this thread gets pulled enough it's going to be CWC all over again.

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005
Shut up we need to go deeper.

(you know you want it)

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

ThePotatoMasher posted:

I was holding on to hope but now I am wanting to get rid of my retaliator. Any good middlemen or consignment people out there anymore?

e:goddamn

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

Berious posted:

Star Citizen loving sucks!

Technically untrue, it has to exist before it can suck.

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005
God drat it gently caress.

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

JMax posted:

What a wonderful thead

God drat right you loving shitlord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005