Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Spiritus Nox posted:

I've always liked that the party is by this point as bored and unimpressed with Seymour as the player has likely gotten.

He is just such a failure as a villain that nobody considers him worth taking seriously. Not even the various crossover games consider him worthy of attention.

Geostomp fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Mar 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
As added hilarity, Seymour isn't even a playable character in Record Keeper. A game that's made playable stars such as Cid Raines, Exdeath, and Braska.

When a character that's only appeared in flashbacks becomes playable before you, you might have some issues.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

There's a lot of other sorcerous overlords throughout the franchise that have been a lot more competent at destroying the world. Kefka actually did destroy the world, Kuja came close (and started off by blowing up his home planet when he hit his Limit Break), The Emperor hijacked HELL after he died, Sephiroth revived a bunch of giant rampaging superweapons and called a meteor down on the planet, and so on. Seymour just tried hijacking the power of something much bigger than him and was its lunch.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

ApplesandOranges posted:

As added hilarity, Seymour isn't even a playable character in Record Keeper. A game that's made playable stars such as Cid Raines, Exdeath, and Braska.

When a character that's only appeared in flashbacks becomes playable before you, you might have some issues.

Is Caius playable? I'm seriously asking. I have heard about RK but never paid it any mind until this revelation of playable characters.

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

That... didn't even make sense.

ApplesandOranges posted:

Wait what? Since when? I've been playing it for over a year now, and Exdeath is the only one of those three that's been made available. I'm looking at the Hall of Rites right now, and they're not on the list of unlockable characters, either. *head-scratch*

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

So that would make Jecht the Sephiroth, Yu Yevon the Jenova, and Seymour the ShinRa Corporation.

Nah, the Yevon religion is ShinRa.

Seymour is Don Corneo.

SorataYuy posted:

Wait what? Since when? I've been playing it for over a year now, and Exdeath is the only one of those three that's been made available. I'm looking at the Hall of Rites right now, and they're not on the list of unlockable characters, either. *head-scratch*

I think they meant in the Japanese version, which is a few months ahead of the rest of the world.

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

NikkolasKing posted:

Is Caius playable? I'm seriously asking. I have heard about RK but never paid it any mind until this revelation of playable characters.

That would be a no, sorry. So far the available 13 cast is Lightning, Snow, Vanille, Sazh, Hope, and Fang.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

W.T. Fits posted:

Seymour is Don Corneo.

This is a frighteningly apt comparison, now that I think of it. The entire Bevelle segment correlates well to the Wall Market scenario, from the antagonist trying to marry a party member up to dropping the party into some sewer prison to fight a giant monster. And then there's a rematch against him on a mountain.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

SorataYuy posted:

That would be a no, sorry. So far the available 13 cast is Lightning, Snow, Vanille, Sazh, Hope, and Fang.

Good. Camus and Yuel are the absolute worst in the sea of bad characters (excluding Sahz, Fang, and Vainelle to a lesser extent) that came from XIII.

SorataYuy
Jul 17, 2014

W.T. Fits posted:

I think they meant in the Japanese version, which is a few months ahead of the rest of the world.

Ohhhh. Okay, thank you, that makes a hell of a lot more sense. Well, nice to know that should mean a new FFX event in a couple weeks, then. That world/game gets one of the lowest amounts of equipment out of all the worlds in this series, next to FFIII (I like to try to give characters equipment from their games, it gives them nice bonuses in their own worlds and just "feels" right. The paltry amount of equip drops for 1-3, 9-13 has made it a little hard to make those characters particularly viable, sometimes.)

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

SorataYuy posted:

NikkolasKing posted:

I'm talking about the Japanese version which is about six months ahead. In the JP version, their XIII cast currently consists of Lightning, Snow, Sazh, Hope, Fang, Vanille, Serah and Cid Raines. It's probably not too hard to imagine they'll eventually add Noel and Caius.

Bufuman
Jun 15, 2013

Sleep in the briefing room.
At your own peril.

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

This is a frighteningly apt comparison, now that I think of it. The entire Bevelle segment correlates well to the Wall Market scenario, from the antagonist trying to marry a party member up to dropping the party into some sewer prison to fight a giant monster. And then there's a rematch against him on a mountain.

At least Tidus didn't have to crossdress to get out of the Via Purifico.

Though I guess he's already halfway there with the midriff-baring halfshirt.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Speedball posted:

There's a lot of other sorcerous overlords throughout the franchise that have been a lot more competent at destroying the world. Kefka actually did destroy the world, Kuja came close (and started off by blowing up his home planet when he hit his Limit Break), The Emperor hijacked HELL after he died, Sephiroth revived a bunch of giant rampaging superweapons and called a meteor down on the planet, and so on. Seymour just tried hijacking the power of something much bigger than him and was its lunch.

kuja destroyed the keystone of existence, it's just that zidane one-upped him like a good little brother and beat up the embodiment of ~the darkness of eternity~ and stopped the end of everything

ffix owns

Derek Barona
Dec 8, 2009

WHO'S YOUR FRIEND?!
Seymour is basically just a direct spawn of the same sort of prettyboy tween demographic seeking nonsense that the execs at Square thought would work that's resulted in the perpetuation of things like Sephiroth's entire script in Kingdom Hearts and Dissidia. The difference is, at least Sephiroth, for all his vaguely homo-erotic whispering into Cloud's ear whenever they're in the same room, can actually back it up when it comes down to a fight.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Plus, well, Sephiroth was made to strike awe and fear in the player, like that scene where you see a Midgar Zolom impaled on a tree, almost as soon as he starts entering the story.

Seymour... Starts at hilariously obviously evil, sinks down to "can't take no for an answer", and never pulls himself up again, even after his tragic past gets pieced back together.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I really don't like the new version of this Seymour track, but I really like the OG version.

Bye bye, person who manages to be the most useless person with blue hair in a game also featuring Kimahri

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

All of the bosses at this point onwards are chumps and I figure Id's gonna have to hold back on them to show off moves.

They really expected you to ignore all side content and move onto this.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Golden Goat posted:

All of the bosses at this point onwards are chumps and I figure Id's gonna have to hold back on them to show off moves.

They really expected you to ignore all side content and move onto this.

So... I think they didn't add the side content until last. Like they balanced the game around you going straight there, then someone said "Hey isn't the game kind of... ending too soon?" And they had an extra dungeon they made off to the side, and that they didn't have any ultimate weapons, and then we got the end-game.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Onmi posted:

So... I think they didn't add the side content until last. Like they balanced the game around you going straight there, then someone said "Hey isn't the game kind of... ending too soon?" And they had an extra dungeon they made off to the side, and that they didn't have any ultimate weapons, and then we got the end-game.

That's kinda how side content is usually done, right?

Also how many people in this thread have played one of the Final Fantasy games and done most if not all the side content and then trounced the final area and boss first time?

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Golden Goat posted:

That's kinda how side content is usually done, right?

Also how many people in this thread have played one of the Final Fantasy games and done most if not all the side content and then trounced the final area and boss first time?

Only in the games that I didn't understand. at first.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Onmi posted:

Only in the games that I didn't understand. at first.

I did it for 6-8 cause when I played those I thought that the final boss was THE boss. Like the most powerful one so it always ended up with me thinking that I need to beat most of the optional stuff to be ready for it. It actually kinda sucked.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
FFV is pretty good about it because almost the entirety of endgame is optional. If you really want to, you can go straight to the final dungeon as soon as you get your party back together. And doing all of the other stuff mostly just unlocks class-specific final weapons, so even if you do everything first you don't become so grossly overpowered that the final dungeon turns into a joke.

Well unless you know exactly what you're doing, but in that case the whole game is a joke.

Nimsant
May 7, 2015
I wonder how did Seymour get that gimmick

Did he design and construct those discs himself, because he thought it was a good idea?
Did they just grew on him involuntarily?
Did he found them in some dungeon as an armor equipable only by unsent?

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Nimsant posted:

I wonder how did Seymour get that gimmick

Did he design and construct those discs himself, because he thought it was a good idea?
Did they just grew on him involuntarily?
Did he found them in some dungeon as an armor equipable only by unsent?

He thought that maybe the crew didn't get his gimmick the first, second and third time so he made straight up signs to show them that he's put a lot of thought into it and want them to go "Wow Seymour you're pretty clever" and feel good about himself.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

BlitzBlast posted:

FFV is pretty good about it because almost the entirety of endgame is optional. If you really want to, you can go straight to the final dungeon as soon as you get your party back together. And doing all of the other stuff mostly just unlocks class-specific final weapons, so even if you do everything first you don't become so grossly overpowered that the final dungeon turns into a joke.

Well unless you know exactly what you're doing, but in that case the whole game is a joke.

I've had some fiesta teams that cleared both bonus bosses but had to grind quite a bit to actually finish the game (loving Almagest :argh: )

Xenoveritas
May 9, 2010
Dinosaur Gum

Bale Fire posted:

Wow. I've played through this game five times, and had no idea you could manipulate the wheels to alter Seymour's attacks.

As the Dark lD said, its really easy to beat him just by spamming Nul Spells, so I guess experimenting isn't really worth your time.

Really? Because the game literally tells you. Well, literally tells you if you Scan him, which is a fairly good idea in this game since a lot of gimmicks are spelled out if you use Scan.

The Scan text for Seymour Omnis is: "Casts spells once energized by the four Mortiphasms behind him. Their positions somehow affect his actions. Physical attacks turn the Mortiphasms to the left, while magic turns them to the right."

Derek Barona
Dec 8, 2009

WHO'S YOUR FRIEND?!

BlitzBlast posted:

FFIV's actually pretty good about being balanced around the sidequests they give you. There are a couple times across the mid- and late-game where you can go screw around in optional dungeon areas rather than go straight for the plot, and it usually pays off by making you not so much overpowered but much more capable of handling the main areas than if you'd just gone straight there. It also stuffs all of the "ultimate" equipment into the final dungeon itself, so you're actually exploring it to find everything, and the only thing that's any sort of a bitch to find is Cecil's ultimate weapon.

Sadly, they also did sort of expect you to be willing to go find all of these, and Zeromus is basically a level check as a result. You CAN beat him at low levels and without having done all the optional stuff, but you're gonna have a bad time.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.

The Dark Id posted:

It's easy to miss, since it involves visiting the Luca Sphere Theater, aka the relic from the game being released in 2001 before everyone had high speed internet and Youtube existed. Remember noted scumbag merchant, O'aka XXIII? Turns out he's hanging out here post-Bevelle Highroad revisit.

O'aka XXIII? Kindly gently caress off.

Bufuman
Jun 15, 2013

Sleep in the briefing room.
At your own peril.

Are you trying to correct TDI? Because XXIII is right; I distinctly recall the voice clips identifying him as O'aka the 23rd.

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe

Bufuman posted:

Are you trying to correct TDI? Because XXIII is right; I distinctly recall the voice clips identifying him as O'aka the 23rd.

TDI's original post says XIII.

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1T8VinH2tM&t=18684s
So there's this cutscene skip in macalania that speedrunners use, and it has a chance of triggering this wonderful audio glitch that makes Anima sound loving hardcore

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Booourns posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1T8VinH2tM&t=18684s
So there's this cutscene skip in macalania that speedrunners use, and it has a chance of triggering this wonderful audio glitch that makes Anima sound loving hardcore
And it makes Seymour even more of a goober.

The Dark Id
Aug 13, 2005

Why
you
know
I
LOVE
THIS SHIT !!!!
[citation needed]
Episode CXVIII: Our Final Stretch of the Road

Music: Twilight

Welcome back to the end of our long road. No, I didn't skip past anything between updates. After Seymour's Sending, we are abruptly dumped here: The City of Dying Dreams. Indeed, were we to double back and use that save point before, the game skips right past the Garden of Pain. It is almost as though that area and the last Seymour fight was added in quite late when they got cold feet about not having a Capital V Villain as a roadblock before the reluctant tragic adversary of Jecht and unknown entity of Yu Yevon.

The City of Dying Dreams is a big, difficult to navigate maze of a dungeon. Which is not at all helped by the auto-filling mini-map and twisting, weird camera that cannot decide if it is going to follow behind Tidus, have some Resident Evil style cinematic cameras, or cut between shots mid-corridor for no reason.

The area itself is lousy with hidden paths only accessible by humping on certain walls like it's a low rent Doom .wad or clicking on every weird glowing panel in hopes it will become an elevator or open a hidden pathway.

Most of these side trails lead to treasure chests containing... god knows what. Final Fantasy X's final stretch has awful design in just barfing non-stop custom weapons and equipment like this. The gently caress is a “Four-on-One”, FFX? Is it armor? A weapon? Some weird item? I have no way of knowing without sifting through everyone's inventory one at a time. And in the end game, every other enemy constantly drops vendor trash weapons and armor. I've hit the inventory cap no less than three times, selling everything but the essentials and mildly useful each time. It's a bloody mess.

The drat thing is a weapon for Wakka, if you were wondering.

Early on in the maze, there is a glyph just thirsty for some fiend blood. It is actually a series of locked gates demanding Tidus and the gang slay an assortment of fiends before it will open the path. Ten fiends, another ten fiends, and fifteen more after that, to be specific. There is a Lv. 4 Key Sphere waiting at the end. A nice item. But, ya know. I could already one hit KO every enemy left from here to the finish line if I wanted. I've had enough grinding in Final Fantasy X.

The enemy pool of the City of Dying Dreams is mostly the same as the Sea of Sorrow. A few more critters have joined in the fun from the Omega Ruins. Most notably, that awful Demonolith with all the status effect counter-attacks with overly long animations.

The only unique and indeed final unseen enemy type of Inside Sin is this big boy, the Barbatos. All this grotesque Ninja Turtles reject does is slam the party for physical attacks. Quite literally. It has two variations of body slams that hit everyone for decent damage. The only particularly noteworthy thing about this deformed turtle jerk is the fact he has the highest HP of any random battle encounter fiend in the game at 95,000.

Yep. This goofy looking common creature has more HP than Seymour Guado's final form. Just kick a lame villain while he's down, why don't you?

There are a couple paths through the labyrinth of the City of Dying Dreams. But, since I'm not particularly into the idea of scouring through samey looking corridors for under-powered loot, let's just skip on to the next area.

Up ahead we come upon the Tower of the Dead which holds the final Save Sphere of Final Fantasy X. If you are playing yourself and planning to finish Final Fantasy X, don't make any plans for a bit. This may be the final save point, but there's still a good feature length movie run time left of the game.

In any case, I cannot say I am really understanding this whole Tower of the Dead business. Just looks like some more weird spliced together cubes and sh—

Oh... Nevermind. Spoke too soon. I think we found the Tower of the Dead. :v:

Activating the glowing purple glyph outside the Tower of the Dead is, in fact, the Point of No Return in Final Fantasy X. Buckle up. No turning back from here to the closing credits.

But we're not allowed to just march straight up to the final boss. First, there is one last utterly nonsensical and designed like a dumpster fire gameplay challenge to overcome first. Welcome to The Nucleus. We have seen this place before. Luzzu and assorted dusted Crusaders from Operation Mi'ihen were wandering here after that whole disaster, when Tidus thought it was a good idea to swim after Sin. Ghost Kid told us to buzz off and get back to reality. And boy, we ought to have listened to him the first time...

So here is the Nucleus' deal. We're in a large open circular arena. The camera is locked close in to Tidus. It never moves the distance pictured above. However, it is slowly panning clockwise non-stop. Like have you ever played one of the Elder Scrolls games and left your character idle? You know how it goes to third person view and rotates around your character? Imagine that, but you have to play the game with the camera moving like that the entire time. Good stuff, huh?

All the while, there are completely random icicles erupting from the ground. 100% random. There are no rhyme or reason as to where they'll explode from and there's about a second warning of the ground glowing before the next one appears. If Tidus should be standing anywhere near (their hitboxes are, of course, wonky given the hosed camera) he acts like he's been struck by lightning in the Thunder Plains and is thrust into a battle.

Maybe it's just confirmation bias, but I found the few basically unavoidable spikes I was hit with (I had to do this segment twice because I screwed up the recording of upcoming junk. Good stuff) were against Demonlith. But Wraiths, Behemoth Kings, Barbatos, Land Worms, and ambushing Great Marlboros are also rarely in play.

Back to the rotating hellscape. While fighting a fruitless battle against the camera and evading randomly generated ice spikes erupting up Tidus' anus, we have to collect glowing eggs of light that also randomly appear on the field... for a limited time. Again, their spawning is completely random and doesn't give the first drat if the camera has decided to face their direction or if Tidus is going to have to Crash Bandicoot this poo poo. They also only stick around for 10-15 seconds before de-spawning and appearing another random point on the grid.

Each of the orbs will cough up one of a randomized (but set pool) item. There TEN of these drat tokens we've got to collect. Notice the ugly Nickelodeon orange digit that has appeared in the bottom left of the screen. Gotta fill that bad boy up to ten.

The items the Nucleus decides are pivotal parts of the party's inventory are:
  • Hrunting
  • Mage's Staff
  • Prism Ball
  • Wicked Cait Sith
  • Knight Lance
  • Stillblade
  • Infinity
  • Attribute Sphere
  • Skill Sphere
  • Wht Magic Sphere

Finally, once all ten pieces of poo poo we are not even going to take notice of are collected, Tidus is whisked away into the final area!

WHY DID ANY OF THAT PART OF THE GAME EXIST?! That was just five minutes of pure awful bullshit! Fighting RNG and an awful, uncontrollable camera. Why the flying gently caress would you include any of that? Conceptually? Mechanically? The lost of it. Much less as literally the last thing before fighting the final boss. If you die against the final boss, you have to do all of that again because gently caress you! It's not even like it is difficult. You can flee from all the battles. It's just plain garbage design and it is baffling that it exists at all. It served no purpose other than to be an aggravating speed bump to finishing the game. loving hell!

Truth be told, I quite liked Final Fantasy X before I started this LP. But just going through it bit by bit, examining all its component parts? You know what? Now? gently caress a lot of this game! Let's get to the end. Let's just get to the end... Maybe they'll stick the landing.

Welcome to the final area of Final Fantasy X: Dream's End. A bit on the nose there, game.

You can tell Tidus is serious. He's the only one wearing his high quality character model.

Jecht, on the other hand? Nah. Ten years later and that man still refuses to wear a shirt. It's just a dad thing, alright. I can relate. Ask Papa Nier too. That guy will vouch for it.

Music: Revealed Truth

By the way, if you're observant and have quite a long memory... we've been here before...

There was a surreal sequence of Tidus swimming down in mid-air down here, complete with Jecht hanging out in the center, in the brief interval between Tidus getting sucked up into Sin and being shat out in Baaj Temple and Spira in the very beginning of the game. That's a decent little easy to overlook detail.

"...I know."

Jecht turns around...

I do kind of hate that they cheaped out on making a high quality model for Jecht. Seymour gets a high quality model for both his normal stupid self AND his wedding outfit we see for all of ten minutes. But they couldn't bother to model and animate one for the character that is central to the end of the game and most of the motivation behind two of the three most plot relevant characters? :cmon:

“...”
”Hi.”

“You eating right, boy?”
“...”
“You've really grown."
"Yeah... but you're still bigger."
"Hehehe... Well, I am Sin, you know."
"That's not funny."
“Hehehah.”
”It's a little funny.”

*cracks knuckles* “Let's end this."
"Dad?"
"Yeah?"

"Heheheh... I know, I know. You know what you have to do."
"Yeah."
"I... I can't hear the Hymn so well anymore. Pretty soon, I'm gonna be Sin. Completely. I'm glad you're here now. One thing, though... When it starts, I won't be myself anymore. I won't be able to hold myself back.”
”I'm gonna warn you now... It's gonna get so metal, it may melt your faces off. It's beyond my control.”
*shakes head* “I'm sorry."

“Let's finish this, okay?!"
*crosses arms* “You're right.”

Music ends...

It wouldn't be a proper modern RPG if there wasn't a dramatic powering up sequence. Not like back in the old days where a boss would wander off screen and be a 40 foot angel or a doom tree between battle transitions.

Jecht stumbles back toward the end of the platform as his power takes hold.

*gasp*

“Ah! Ahh... ahhh!”

“Noooooooo!!”

Tidus... I know you're emotional here and all. But I'm pretty sure you also just broke your index finger. It should not bend that way...

Pfft... Some star player of the Zanarkand Abes.

Jecht vanishes into light as the entire area begins to shake. Quite a feat for a floating platform.

“Huh?!”
“Whoa! Huuh?”

“Huh?”

All of Dream's End Zanarkand, not to be confused with Dream Zanarkand or Zanarkand Ruins, lights up for the main event of Final Fantasy X!

New Music: Other World ~ Braska's Final Aeon
(Hahaha! Yes it's the loving ridiculous butt rock from when Sin first appeared.)

Meet Braska's Final Aeon. It's an absurd as hell heavy metal album cover art giant demon version of Jecht and I kind of love it.

“Hit me with all you got, Dad!"

Tune in next time for the final boss of Final Fantasy X!

Kinda... But not really... Look. It's complicated. And not in the multiple forms sort of last boss way. You'll see...

Video: Episode 118 Highlight Reel

City of Dying Dreams Concept Art – I mean it's less a city and more of a bunch of back alleys of dying dreams...

Tower of the Dead Concept Art – You know what, game? I would have taken a tower climb over what we got...

The Nucleus Concept Art – Maybe I should make a gif of it rotating constantly so it would serve as a better reference piece.

Dream's End Concept Art – Of course it all ends in a goddamn blitzball stadium.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I really like the design of Braska's Final Aeon. But most of Inside Sin just seems like filler because they didn't want the final dungeon to just be the last bosses. Especially the Nucleus. Who came up with that?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

You dang tease.

Also Sin is a gravity aeon, he can do whatever the hell he wants with space.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
What IS that flaming symbol in the background, anyways?

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
I like how when Jecht's Aeon-hand comes into view for the first time, it looks like it's crushing Tidus.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn

Podima posted:

It's a stylized J. For Jecht.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Podima posted:

It's Jecht's bitchin' tribal tattoo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
It's weird... I remember Seymour Midboss and I remember the Nucleus (seriously, why the gently caress was that there?!), but I don't remember the City of Dying Dreams and Tower of the Dead at all.

• Locked thread