Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

YeOldeButchere posted:

I don't remember anything about what happened in the plot so far, but I get the feeling that it wouldn't change much even if I did.

That's just Sin's toxin getting to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

If they want a warning sound that doesn't get too annoying, they could incorporate it into the music. I remember Pokemon Black and White did that when you were low on health, and it was snazzy as hell.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Yeah, that's just the name she uses for Yuna. It's not like she's actively thinking "I have to use a cutsey name for her in this tragic reveal".

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

I'm very much reminded of Tales of Symphonia, where they kept saying Colette would "become an angel" when she was done with the journey. Her dying was also meant to be some kind of plot twist, even though becoming an angel is what happens when you die.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

I watched about half an hour of it and did not see any zombies other than the split second of Claire and Leon shooting while getting out of an elevator. They don't make outbreaks like they used to in this post-Umbrella world.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

I always just assumed Yuna wasn't dropped at the desert with the rest of your party, and was somewhere in Bevelle.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

LEGO Genetics posted:

OK, so I missed the part of the plan where the three people who can breathe/play blitzball/fight underwater are sent to their deaths... In the water?

Did I miss something here?

It would be a perfectly suitable way for an evil JRPG religion to kill them off, if it didn't have an exit for no reason.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

I... don't think I ever actually realized it was a zombie. Or that it was supposed to be the same thing we fought before. That's... interesting, I guess.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Tidus and friends already pissed off an entire religion, I don't think they'd be against a little cheating.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

I noticed her damage output dropped like a rock when the group went to go save Yuna from getting married to Seymour, after they got stuck in the desert. After that, she only seemed useful for using Bio or Demi on stuff.

edit: I was playing with the Expert grid, if that makes a difference.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

That was when Rikku was saying she wanted to grow up to be more like Lulu, though I dunno if it was really meant to be flirting. It happened when they fell through the frozen lake (after killing Seymour I think) and ended up standing on top of Sin.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

I kinda get the sense that they have to be forced to stop dreaming, kind of like they're on autopilot.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Tae posted:

I honestly dunno how people forgot the last Seymour fight, mostly because of that unique gimmick.

I'm pretty sure there has not been a single person that has actually done this fight legit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Captain Oblivious posted:

I think it's one of those "in spite of, rather than because of" things.

Yeah, it's not like Tidus really takes after him at all. Really, I think Tidus feeling this way is more that he doesn't have it in him to hate a person who went through the same stuff he did (being marooned and whatnot), and not that he somehow forgave Jecht for being an awful person.

• Locked thread