Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

:33 < APEX PURREDATOR
Somehow I have no memory of this entire boss battle. Probably for the best.

(Glad to have the LP back, Id!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

I vote Alice because she's All-Ice :downsrim:

Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

Soup du Jour posted:

What about the other D&D dragon? Tiamat

I like this one :shobon:

The Dark Id posted:

Wiki Entomology Etymology

:v:

Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

Bahamut :allears:

This is my favorite deisgn of his, except for maybe XII: Revenant Wings. He looks ornate but also like he could still push your poo poo in, it's great.

Rose Spirit fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Nov 23, 2015

Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

Geostomp posted:

I wonder why we don't seem more summoner duels like this. You'd expect them to be q bigger part of the game given how important summons are to the story.

It's true the summons themselves are important, but if summoners got discouraged or injured from duels then that means fewer summoners to potentially defeat Sin. I would imagine Yevon typically discourages it.

Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

Wait, these Dark Aeons people keep complaining about are actually part of the game proper? Not endgame/NG+/sidequest poo poo?? drat.

The Dark Id posted:

Well here's Exhibit A and one of the first areas worked on in Final Fantasy X to showcase Square's ability to do purdy graphics. If you look around hard enough you can find some
Some...?

Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

The Dark Id posted:

Also that previous update had an easter egg I don't think anyone found. :v:

All I noticed was Tidus' weirdly dislocated eye/socket.

Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

I completely missed Remiem Temple apparently. I guess Belgemine being dead and all explains how and why she's been following you around this whole time? I guess??

Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

GrizzlyCow posted:

SMT games are supposed to be hard? They don't seem, on average, to be any more difficult than your standard JRPG.

They have a reputation for being grindy, so that the "unfairly hard" turns into just plain "difficult."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

Bufuman posted:

I have yet to get anyone of my suggestions taken seriously, but what the hell. I'll just throw one out until someone posts the obvious(?) winner.

Marilyn, Vivian, and Beldam

The Chrono Trigger name set is good but come on

• Locked thread