Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
I've been waiting for this moment since the video got uploaded today. Also 2012. I still like this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
As much as I loved Drakengard 3, that game LP'd itself too well. I missed TDI's dialogue too much.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
I only love anti-wyvern racism.

Also, I fully expect the LP gods to redirect their ire when they find out.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
I love Auron's backseat dating advice. Auron's the best.

That picture is the worst.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

Darth TNT posted:

I wonder if I can catch up before this finishes. Well, time to start with update 0. :shepface:

We have a lot more game to go. You should catch up with plenty of lp left.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Nora is good.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
e: update on last page.

and someone beat me to the video link getting fixed. I just really wanted to see Tidus get dunked

Llab fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Oct 26, 2015

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
The last half of the highlight video was a great way to encapsulate the whole temple experience.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Jeez, Braska, cool it with the exposition there, buddy. No wonder he was allowed to continue as a summoner after getting with Yuna's mom. Nobody wanted to hear him expositing about every single little thing.

Seriously, I remember his speech being more inspiring when I was younger. Now it just seems like "beep boop this is how humans talk like."

E: 4am posting is always a bad idea

Llab fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Dec 2, 2015

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

Pureauthor posted:

Tidus was really lucky in that he was found by a bunch of Blitzball players who really really needed more talent so they were willing to ignore his ramblings.

More likely, it was Jecht's idea all along. "Hey, son! I found a team that sucks even more than you do!"

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
FFXIV was also released on the PS4, so I think he axed the disc

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Speaking of Sending, does Yuna send the pyreflies of defeated fiends? Do they just automatically go to the Farplane? Or does the party just shrug their shoulders and move on to the next random encounter?

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
I can't remember anything about this battle except having to retry him many times. I look forward to the repressed memories surfacing. Also I hope you make him look like a chump, Id.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
I love everything about the last few posts, also yikes that picture looks creepy no matter the context.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Help me, I can't stop opening the video in multiple tracks so that they combine into one glorious cacophony!

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

If Sin is "programmed" to avoid Bevelle and Luca, why doesn't everyone just move there?

We've already seen that everyone in Spira is racist. Packing all those people into two cities would probably end poorly.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

NikkolasKing posted:

So the LP isn't over yet but it feels like there's so much negativity in here all of a sudden. I haven't followed the LP as closely as I could have but has there always been this many "the writing and voice-acting sucks" posts?

The game falls apart a bit towards the end, and Id has been going through the sidequests and other optional stuff lately. It's not very good, to say the least. I love the game, but it does have some pretty huge warts.

Also, I had completely forgotten that pointless room right before meeting Jecht. I have zero recollection of ever doing it, which is weird because I remembered most of the other forgettable moments in the game. Who thought that was a good idea?

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

The Dark Id posted:

There is one more update left.

I am hearing the most ominous sound, and I don't understand why.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

Bufuman posted:

...So we're all agreed that the novels and other extras are non-canon as gently caress, right? I'm content with continuing to pretend they don't exist.

I feel like Id starts cackling every time someone says this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
The wild ride is over. I still really like a lot of the things FFX does, but boy, I don't want to play it now that I've had to face the really janky bits. Take some time off, Id. You've earned it.

• Locked thread