Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

I wish this was my Smash main.
Oh hell yes, welcome back FFX.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Before I vote here, can someone please remind me what Valefor, Ifrit and Ixion got for names?

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Nihilarian posted:

Kazooie, McGruff and Thorse, respectively.

Thank you.

I... think I'm gonna vote for Frost here. TDI bringing her up in the update sorta demands it.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

I stand by Frost dammit!

Fully aware Nora's got this though, and upon realizing it wasn't "Moms Are Tough" it's a solid choice.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

I was gonna make some sort of Billy loving Coen name pun.... but drat, Trogdor works too well for freaking Bahamut.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Augh, I wanted to go with Battosai, but PayToWin is literally too good.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Lets give TDI some mercy... murder that loving fish. At least let him START with something mildly fun by comparison to the CW poo poo.

Also.... Anima, yo.

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Gotta give my vote to MOM!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMaster777
Dec 17, 2013

Speedball posted:

Hey, one of that dog's abilities is to make the entire party invincible, I'm sure shooting him off your arm is fine.

Fixed. Really only reinforces the point, because, y'know, three targets.

Also, Angelo's apparently a girl. With a boy's name. Yeah, that blew my mind when I first learned that fact.

• Locked thread