Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
I need to be able to receive weekly shipments of hundreds of inflated basketballs. Like 100-300 basketballs. I can't use work resources for this, so having them delivered to work is not an option. I live in an old building in NYC that doesn't have a doorman, so having them sent home to me isn't an option either, because I have to work during the day and won't be able to get them delivered unless I could somehow be assured that they would arrive at exactly some time, rather than during some hour-long window (that said, a fifteen-minute window would be okay for me, scheduling-wise).

I don't have a car, so I was thinking maybe some kind of storage locker place in Queens or something that I could reach via zipcar once a week, but zipcars are like, compact sedans, so might not work, since I'm not sure they could hold the entirety of a shipment.

Any ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
This Yahoo answers link says local post offices might receive "large" items: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080904154457AAVaX0O

Is that true? 300 basketballs would still take up a lot of space. It would be a pain in the rear end for them to receive weekly, too.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

how are you going through300 basketballs a week? Like, as a personal end-user, not someone who runs a YMCA?

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

Everblight posted:

how are you going through300 basketballs a week? Like, as a personal end-user, not someone who runs a YMCA?

They're stuffed with heroin.

ifuckedjesus
Sep 5, 2002
filez filez filez filez filez filez filez filez filez

Everblight posted:

They aren't actual basketballs, they are just of that size.

Actual answer - try to find a drop shipper. You will lose some of your profit, but they will get them to their destination(s) for you as well.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Some self-storage places allow you to receive mail directly to your locker.

kedo
Nov 27, 2007

I'm not here to answer your question. I'm just here to ask why you're receiving hundreds of basketballs a week. So, why?

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I have to say, I'm also intensely curious as to what the gently caress is going on with the basketballs or possibly basketball-sized items.

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

Lay a fire within your soul and another between your hands, and let both be your weapons.
For one is faith and the other is victory and neither may ever be put out.

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
Posting because curious on what the gently caress someone could be doing with 300 basketballs a week.

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

ifuckedjesus posted:

They aren't actual basketballs, they are just of that size.

Actual answer - try to find a drop shipper. You will lose some of your profit, but they will get them to their destination(s) for you as well.

Thanks! Looks like this is the best option.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

How do you get involved in trafficking hundreds of basketballs filled with heroin and not have your logistic chain already ironed out, let's make this an ask thread

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

Oh my god, OP, answer the question.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

TELL:confused: me what you need 300 basketballs a week for

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

EB Nulshit posted:

I need to be able to receive weekly shipments of hundreds of inflated basketballs. Like 100-300 basketballs.
slow down there hombre

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

WHAT ARE ALL THE BASKETBALLS FOR?!?!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Control Volume posted:

TELL:confused: me what you need 300 basketballs a week for

Fakeposting supplies

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I even glanced at their post history and feel like I have no hints :iiam:

Why are there so many? Why can't work know about it? There are so many questions.

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011
OP, are these coming from Columbia? Or other countries in the region? Out of pure curiosity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binge
Feb 23, 2001

The great basketball shipping mystery game is now afoot! Could you at least let us play 20 questions or something? I mean, the purpose of the basketballs is far more interesting than your silly shipping problem.

Are you building an underground bunker made of basketballs?

• Locked thread