Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Bieeardo posted:

I'm going as the spookiest thing a Canadian can imagine: a giant cup of Tim Hortons coffee with the rim rolled up to reveal a 'Try Again!' message.

The spookiest thing is actually the guy in front of you getting the last contest cup in the store. Dunno how you turn that into a costume though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Ningyou posted:

and then netflix i guess idk

netflix and boo?

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck
I (like erryone else under the sun), am in the process of creating a game system. What's the best way to seek feedback? Can I just post a thread here?

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

FactsAreUseless posted:

#badwrongfun on synIRC.

Esser-Z posted:

We also have a Games Writing Workshop thread lurking around somewhere

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Feedback usually ruins games because it puts your creativity under the rule of people who are definitely stupider than you and know poo poo about your vision.

Thank you all!

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Effectronica posted:

I do believe that the Game Writing Workshop thread has slipped into Archives, so you may want to post a new one.

It looked as though it was about to drop off, but I saved it at the last moment. You can check out my collection of perfunctory lists on the first page now.

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

Helical Nightmares posted:

Huh. I better take a look at Strike! then. Keep us informed on how it ran for you.

Strike! Is a really clever system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slap me and kiss me
Apr 1, 2008

You best protect ya neck

fool_of_sound posted:

Nothing works well purely PBP, because otherwise reliable people become enormous flakes the second they are asked to write a few sentences once a day.

I've lived that life.

Your best bet is to find a collection of friends who don't RP, introduce them to a game, and schedule a nightly thing every other week or so.

• Locked thread