Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

FactsAreUseless posted:

What is everyone doing for Halloween? Do you have a spooky costume planned? Will you be doing some spooky Halloween horror gaming?

The LARP I go to throws a big, national event every Halloween, which I'll be attending. We're currently expecting approximately 800 people in attendance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Ningyou posted:

haha idk how you get 90s grimdark from that dumb thing but okay buddy

also the appeal of hulu kind of baffles me bc it basically seems like netflix for people who went 'GOLLY THIS NETFLIX THINGAMAJIG IS PLUM SWELL BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT NEEDS??? constant, intrusive advertisement'

like was it ever not poo poo

Hulu's main thing was having currently running shows on demand, before other on-demand services got real big. Now it's main purpose is

• Locked thread