Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Tusen Takk posted:

seriously though i can't wait to be able to sell my ION and find a Forester XT to do cool car stuff to

Things TT will do when he has :10bux: :
- buy a Mad Max themed avatar
- buy a Subaru Forester XT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Enourmo posted:

this loving principles of EE class has some of the most bass-ackwards circuit analysis i have ever heard of in my life

poo poo like an indicated current direction with a loving negative value

and i'm about to take an exam for it

i can analyze REAL circuits all day long but this poo poo with hosed up arrangements just for the sake of "CHALLENGING YOUR ABILITY" is pissing me off something awful

fuckin' college man

Electrical engineers are retarded and the method of assigning polarity doesn't follow the physical phenomenon anyways. KVLs and KCLs are pie and signage doesn't matter as long as you don't choose to switch a negative halfway through the circuit.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Sigma X posted:

What weather site is that?

I'm now curious to what the EE method is. Ground is positive?

Not really, it's related to current flow vs electron flow; physics uses electron flow because that's what the physical phenomenon is, engineers like positive intergers so #yoloswag.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I actually enjoy driving more on the street. I like the track as well but not for driving fast as much as whipping the car through turns. That to me is the thrill and i can find a better variety of turns on the street. I live out in a very rural area, please dont think im driving through busy streets and areas like an idiot.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

CommieGIR posted:

:stare: Holy crap. I'm lazy, but at least I don't make poo poo up.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I stop making the monthly chat thread and this is what happens?

This is how you get ants.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

alternate.eago posted:

Whats the tublr again so I can follow you?

http://eschergirls.tumblr.com

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

IOwnCalculus posted:

This is pretty much it (though it was a goon who wishes to remain anonymous that actually did the first reverse-GIS and PMed me). The Tesla shot was cropped super close so it wasn't as easy but the "selfie" was just straight up lifted.

This is why it's important to never brag on the Internet and to only be a troll who takes people down a peg.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Oh man, and I thought that this year couldn't get any better.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Piss

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
gently caress today got busy real quick fuckkkkjjjj

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I AM POSTING FROM INSIDE OF THE MAZDA DEALERSHIP

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
here is a pic of me driving my new car

Phone fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Oct 8, 2015

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
youtube is blocked at the dealer, just pretend i posted the clip from guardians of the galaxy when chris pratt is getting yelled at and zoe saldana is being accused of making him soft

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Rhyno posted:

I just came from the funeral home where we had to rehearse lifting the coffin. I'm 5'7". Everyone else is 6' or taller. This was the most idiotic thing to have me do I can't even reach the loving bar!

You got pranked from beyond the grave, son.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Yo IOC, crown me ik of AI. Thanks.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Hey lying Nordic dude, you do NOT get to take away this moment from me. You might have stolen everyone's good will in AI, but you cannot take this from meeeeeeeeeeee

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

CharlesM posted:

And how many tears are being shed on Miata.net now?

edit: Did you get Touring with the Bilsteins and stuff?

I've been making nerds cry all week. I posted about it a bit today in the MEDIOCRE thread. It's a Club w/ BBS+Brembos.

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Nice Miata. How is it?

I didn't hit a deer on the way home. I'm not used to having a soft top so I'm not sure what noises are OK and which ones aren't. The top down is magical; almost no air dives into the cabin with the windows up. They hosed up the paint, so detailing it to remove all of the swirls is in short order. I'm replacing the electrical power steering with hydraulic because after 4 years of daily driving a car with EPS, I just need that RAW MECHANICAL FEEL, ya know?

Also a Mustang gawked at me and a Civic Si tried to race me.

I paid a bit more than I wanted, but got significantly under sticker.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Enourmo posted:

so youve got an ND and NA parked next to each other

if you close the garage door now does that make it a NAND gate?

i'll show myself out

:aaaaa:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I think the rear caliper might have some knocking that produces an awful squeak. I'll confirm over lunch.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
All of the cool kids (and poo poo stirrers) are in neai.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Lol nope

Nope nope nope

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
The NBs can get 6 due to the revised front subframe and A arms.

I pulled caster to get some camber. I wanted a square set up, but I'm OK with it being a bit pushy. That +0.2 of camber though, ffffffffffffff

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Nah, ATIs poo poo is still garbage.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Oh snap

https://youtu.be/Zb1JS4DljYo

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Rogue is awful and is produced by an awful company.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
New Belgium.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
The tl;dr is that the owners are incredible assholes, their brewery is rotten/rotting/moldy, and their beer isn't even that great to begin with, especially at the price point. Not to mention how wacky and zany they are with their bacon maple, sriracha, and beard (note: beard, not bread) yeast abominations.

I didn't think about it until now, but New Belgium is literally the polar opposite; it's a co-op and their beers hit the taste/$$$ sweet spot.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Some kid in a tarted up EG Civic crashed up here at Deal's Gap. Apparently the "wheel fell off", but I think it was the driver's front wheel on a left-hand hairpin.

I'm a fuckin' old man, I'm excited that an entire day driving in the mountains "briskly" resulted in 35+ mpg average on the trip computer. Car is good.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
leica's much cuter than your wife? idk, i got nothing

State Farm called me to offer a life insurance policy and I canceled my auto/renters on the spot since I hadn't yet. The agent was completely flabbergasted that I managed to find similar coverage for literally half of the cost; it shouldn't be hard to find a cheaper rate (less than $138/mo) in a prescribed policy state for a 27 year old white dude with no tickets and 10 years of driving experience for an econobox and a "sports car" with an econobox motor. Fuckers.

e: TT, I'm sorry (not sorry), but you'll never be able to afford that stuff. I look forward to hearing about your new Sonic Turbo, though.

Phone fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Oct 13, 2015

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Adiabatic posted:

Whiplash was a loving cool movie gat dam

now watch birdman

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
My uncle works at Nintendo

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Tt, you can't afford a $5 avatar change. Why are you shopping E9x M3s? Or is this the thread where we just post all of the stuff we cannot afford in the next decade?

If so, I'll start posting mansions up in Malibu for the next 2 weeks.

Phone fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Oct 15, 2015

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
C+

You're getting better, but it's still sloppy and shows roots to your horrid past. Being a bit more creative and expressive will go a long way in the future.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Is TT an honorary white person, though? Is he one of the "good ones"?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I think they may make a cream for that.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

the spyder posted:

I'm going in the spring, but I won't be loading a container. I will however be scouting yards/ect. There's no JDM importer here in Oregon and at some point I'd like to investigate what it would take to get a container here.

What time in the spring? I'm going in late March/early April and in September.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Some dude lied (to be fair, everytime he posted it was something extraordinary happening to him vs like STR where something extra ordinary happened), got caught/found out, and told TT to gently caress off.

• Locked thread