Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Marching Powder posted:

anyone who enjoys watching ronda will be pleased to know that jason 'mayhem' miller hosted a show called bully beatdown that's basically the same thing except this time you don't feel sorry for the people who can't meaningfully defend themselves

You felt sorry for actors portraying roles in a scripted "reality" show involving teenage alpha males getting an asswhooping?

I mean, I've seen two videos from the show involving fighters that I actually know, I think one was Arlovski, but still...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

The free Rothwell-Schaub video led me to another fun and short fight, featuring the stankiest legs I've seen in a while and Rogan almost losing his voice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB5HFEpTVps

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Bluedeanie posted:

What is going on in this bizarre world

I was told Trudeau not only knows what the gently caress "Gamergate" is about, but also told the five nerds still supporting it to gently caress off via Twitter.

Today's world is freaking me out.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

LobsterMobster posted:

Jon Jones has been officially reinstated by the UFC

Was he going to get an immediate title shot and who was next in line again?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Northjayhawk posted:

I'm not sure because twitter is unclear, but his "defense" seems to be that he had difficulty understanding or following the ref's directions.

Unless the ref is very unclear, that does not seem like a valid defense at all.

Didn't Mazzagati say they even had the instructions in the locker explicitly translated for Palhares so there wouldn't be any misunderstanding?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

outy posted:

Dana is probably watching this with gritted teeth.

http://youtu.be/Aaehn1aY8Ig

"Whadya mean you've lost him? It's not like he's a set of facking car keys."

"Start at the bottom an' work yer way up!"

Solid cornering.

El Roncho posted:

Does anyone else have Golden Brown by The Stranglers stuck in their head now?

I do now.

• Locked thread