Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I just watched all of Mighty Mouse's Flyweight championship fights in a row. Is there any new fighter in the division that can give him a run or is he just perennial champion? He beat Dodson worse the second time than the first, which is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I just think it's fun watching the fight drag on and watching him slowly become faster and faster than his opponents, like some kind of bizzaro-world fighter.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Do you mean that first overhand that Rumble threw, cause that's all I remember. That seemed like it could have easily been a one punch KO

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I want a 5-way brawl for the light heavyweight championship.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

What form? He basically lifted all of that with his back and then used a hitching motion.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I am Otis posted:

yeah but i bet he could kick your rear end...

I'm sure he could, I think all UFC fighters could at this point :v:

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Seltzer posted:

This poster is off to a hot start

That's forums poster Kevan Just Kevan and he's been around a while.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Holy poo poo, DJ streams? That's cool, I gotta watch some of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I love reading Vitor Drama because directly afterwards I always go watch this video and feel better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhkoqvXMd9k

• Locked thread