Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

ceaselessfuture posted:

I really want Tyron to beat Hendricks, because I want to see what kind of whines Hendricks would give.
prepare an alternate wishlist because with the way Rory MacDonald handled Woodley he's not going to have anything for Hendricks but a puncher's chance (which Hendricks also has)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

manyak posted:

Woodley shouldnt ever get close to a title shot, every time he gets on a win streak he should have to face someone like a Rory macdonald who will gently caress him up and expose how bad he is by jabbing him, so this sucks
Sagely Nods

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

-Atom- posted:

Jon Jones would wreck Mark Hunt so bad he'd wish to relive his childhood all over again
it's so highly unlikely for anyone to be such a purposeless bag of diarrhea garbage, but here you are with your awful posts, around the clock.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

manyak posted:

More good low hanging fruit stuff from the guy whose gimmick is literally everyone hates his posts, but on the other hand hunt would beat Jones so bad he would be wishing he was back on the plantation picking cotton and getting whipped etc etc. funny
incendiary comic :five:GOLD:five: from le forums edgelord! cant pwn with him, cant score lulz w/o 'em :D :D

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

niethan posted:

here let me use my autism to make my case

'sage' , to this post. :D

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Marching Powder posted:

I don't get this poo poo at all. Gustafsson put a beating on Jones so severe he put him in the loving trauma ward and Jones won by the thinnest margin. He would beat DC handily again and the second Gus fight would be extremely close because styles make fights. Let's not pretend Jones has been untouchable since Gus hosed him up please.
This is all true

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

El Roncho posted:

Important, is octagon control Joe.
If Gus' evasion didn't look so much like frequent fleeing then chances are he would've gotten the decision, it seems like a safe bet that the judge who only gave him one round was fixated on it

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

MA-Horus posted:

Give the Women's divisions some time to flesh out, and I think we'll see some damned good fights, and their popularity will only grow.

FFS We have a card headlined by TWO Women's championships and it's gonna be amazing.
It's going to take a really long time to be good by default. This is WMMA's post-tank abbot-as-contender stage at best, barring the presence of a ludicrous superstar who quantum leaped back from 10 years into the future and decided to stay

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

fatherdog posted:

I've never watched a Let's Play, but since "Watching a dude and two puppets watch bad movies" was one of the most beloved comedies of the 90's I'm not sure why it's so unbelievable that "Watching people play video games" would be entertaining.
there's isn't a single one as funny as Tom Servo, but there are countless who are more robotic

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

sounds like faber got visited by the poverty ghost irl

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

-Atom- posted:

ronda seems like the kind of universally liked fighter unless that sandy hook comment digs itself deep inside you skull, otherwise she's loving great in just about every way.
you've made hundreds of "sandy hook comments" and no one here even has a reason to like you to begin with

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

1st AD posted:

For real I wanna see Rousey vs her mom at Metamoris. That would own
RR's first opponent ever capable of disrupting her psychologically.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Muttonchips posted:

Wouldn't Rousey be able to hold her own against Travis Browne? Or is there too big of a size difference?

I would imagine Rousey could potentially come out on top if they got into a domestic dispute.
lmao that's good rogan-flavored koolaid

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

well, there goes Miocic's one chance to make an impression in HW, he'll be lucky if anyone at all remembers his name by the time his injury heals

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

You Like This

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Skip My Posts posted:

That's racist
Laser accurate

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Rewound a few times, not just because of the heartwarming righteousness but because I couldn't stop laughing at that unintentionally superb youtube channel intro

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Triticum Guzzler posted:

in life's most intimate and precious moments, johny hendricks remains clutching a burger menu at all times https://sqor.com/posts/79a68375-d729-47c3-b88b-e7e5c04fcfc9
lol this is literally what's happening. he's depressed

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

augh dangit

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

didn't Sadollah transition from fighting to one of those goodwill ambassador roles because he couldn't stop getting injured?

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Triticum Guzzler posted:

he was forrest griffin jr. for a while but then got his rear end kicked by human Distressed Leather Couch akiyama and now is unemployed
RIP, to those who dried (up skin from excessive tanning)

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Bubba Smith posted:

reading Lawlor's reason for pulling out of the fight made me sort of sad:

By the way Fabio Maldonado is still fighting on the card against Corey Anderson. Fabio Maldonado doesn't give a poo poo about brain trauma.
Lawlor was already super cool and this is a huge bummer for the TJ Grant factor he elucidates in the essay himself

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Bubba Smith posted:

It's pretty cool how Stipe Miocic pulled out of the Rothwell fight last week, he apologized, Rothwell was understanding, then the Tsunami of Rothwell this morning said "Rothwell vs Arlovski for Jan 2nd. I want this fight to happen, that card needs a Co-main. Why not Stipe? Cuz I'll train and waste another 2 months of my life only to have his back go out again. Andrei shows up to fight "

and now Andrei Arlovski vs. Stipe Miocic will be co-main event at UFC 195 Jan. 2 in Las Vegas.

I know nobody else cares about this poo poo, but this, this is what I live for.
lmao. And that's why stipe doesn't have what it takes.

vainman posted:

So named because if you encounter it you wake up on the sidewalk hours later. Cheap liquor is cool.
Empirically, all malt 40s are industrial vat swill. Be a smart consumer and invest in actual beers that have higher ABV and detectable flavor. Lagunitas Hop st00pid. Cheer's.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Triticum Guzzler posted:

you're probably thinking about how goldberg was waiting for rashad to get ko'd so he was busy narrating what chuck was doing and excitedly yells "BIG UPPERCUT" at the moment chuck gets obliterated instead
lol Goldberg follies are so much less common these days but the classics never die

just laughed anew because I remembered that time he sounded like a malfunctioning robot from saying "...THE POWER..." or something over and over again and not realizing his mic was hot because his earpiece was out

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Remember WireFu? Well he's BACK!! In GOBLIN form!

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Skip My Posts posted:

I'd root for hitler if he fought Tim Kennedy, and otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

EmmyOk posted:

The Mountain from Game of Thrones was messing around at SBG :3: