Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Gustaffson is overrated and has a lot of flaws in his game, which at 205 means hes only good enough to be a consistently top 3 guy, go a close 5 rounds with the best fighter to ever be in the division and has a good chance of beating the current champ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

TheReverend posted:

Also the size discrepancy in height makes it a lot easier for the smaller guy to wrestle the bigger guy (assuming the same weight class).

i dont know about that

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Woodley shouldnt ever get close to a title shot, every time he gets on a win streak he should have to face someone like a Rory macdonald who will gently caress him up and expose how bad he is by jabbing him, so this sucks

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
More good low hanging fruit stuff from the guy whose gimmick is literally everyone hates his posts, but on the other hand hunt would beat Jones so bad he would be wishing he was back on the plantation picking cotton and getting whipped etc etc. funny

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

niethan posted:

No thats his fiancee he has a photo of his fiancee as instagram photo. its his name thats fake what the gently caress kind of name is colbey northcutt (two "t"s? really?)

edit: wait gently caress the dudes name is sage. what confused me was that his sister has a lot of pics of him. forget it

lol

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

that card was so good

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

I hope TAM scoops up Chet Mango & they make him join and choose between if he likes being religious or extremely homoerotic and to only focus on one. I mean this is assuming we got to the bottom of of hes actually a lady on twitter or whatever that was.

hahah

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Muttonchips posted:

Wouldn't Rousey be able to hold her own against Travis Browne? Or is there too big of a size difference?

I would imagine Rousey could potentially come out on top if they got into a domestic dispute.

Hell no

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
I wish him the best but i hope i am never forced to see or hear or be made aware of anything he does in his "entertainment career"

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Skip My Posts posted:

Fighter and the kid starring a guy who doesn't fight anymore and a 48-year-old man

Hahah

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

1st AD posted:

Brendan Schaub is kind of dumb but there's no reason to downplay his success as an MMA media personality. At least, I think he's less annoying than Ariel.

I listened to a couple minutes of Schaub with joe rogan and Bryan callen and those guys and came away from it thinking "well hes less stupid and annoying than the other guys", but i remembered if i wanted to listen to someone less stupid and annoying than Bryan callen or Bryan redband etc i could listen to literally anyone in the entire world

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

shes cool

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Northjayhawk posted:

I'm probably missing some background, and he probably did hit the lottery, but did Ronda's mom explain why her coach was a "bad person" and a "terrible coach", other than the fact that he wanted nothing to do with her for the first few months? Because it seems like that could be adequately explained in the culture of that and many other gyms at that time.

hes armenian

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

fatherdog posted:

You've got to be loving kidding me. This is bullshit. Bull. poo poo.
[/quote]

Lol,

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

lmao

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Holy poo poo Joe Duffy/Aldo is a murder. They cant let that happen.

Im pretty sure that was just a joke but if it did happen it wouldnt be any worse than Aldo vs most people hes fought. Duffy seems good

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

colonel_korn posted:

Remember when Fedor had to cheat blatantly to beat Matt Lindland

i actually had forgotten about that to be honest

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

haha

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

david carmichael posted:

i don't think either guy had a massive drop off relative to where they were and FURTHER i claim that neither guy would have won any of the fights they lost even if they were juiced to the gills.

correct

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Which would result in more people getting maimed, allowing Palhares to continue fighting in MMA, or banning him for life and just letting him out into the world to try to figure out how to live normally

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Work Friend Keven posted:

He's literally retarded. This post is not a joke.

yeah

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

-Atom- posted:

If they rematched Conor would lose bad

for 2.5 or maybe 3 rounds then KO chad yeah

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Because I'd like to think that people aren't so silly as to give a bunch of money to a dude who makes a whole bunch more than most people.

Something about not losing faith in humanity.

Im pretty sure the retards who stream video games on Twitch full time as their job probably make more than Mighty mouse

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

david carmichael posted:

i don't even like video games but: good.

Why is it good?

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

david carmichael posted:

because the concept made me laugh, which is more emotion than mighty mouse has ever evoked from me

Fair enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Skip My Posts posted:

Past*, retard

I understand correcting his spelling.. but theres no need to sign the man's posts for him...

• Locked thread