Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Russian Guyovitch
Apr 22, 2008

Some little mice sat in the barn to spin. Pussy came by and popped her head in. What are you doing my little men?
Here's my list of first-time viewings in October, plus a couple from the movie marathon I went to from midnight Halloween until noon, Nov. 1:

1. We Are What We Are
2. Blair Witch 2: Book of Shadows
3. The Abominable Dr. Phibes
4. 1408
5. The Last Exorcist 2
6. The Woman in Black
7. Theatre of Blood
8. Hell
9. Berbarian Sound Studio
10. The Battery
11. The Vanishing on 7th Street
12. Nomads
13. Hatchet for the Honeymoon
14. Rubber
15. The Hitcher
16. Videodrome
17. City of the Living Dead
18. Contamination
19. Demons
(1985)
20. Christine
21. The Loved ONes
22. Devil's Due
23. Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones
24. Rawhead Rex
25. Night of the Demons
26. Maximum Overdrive
27. The Video Dead
28. Shocker
29. Neon Maniacs
30. Terrorvision
31. Halloween: Resurrection

Additional bonus movies technically watched on Nov. 1st:

32. Trick R' Treat
33. The Changeling

TrixRabbi posted:

My final tally including the horror movie marathon I went to Halloween night which technically went from Midnight to noon Nov. 1st, but Halloween isn't over until you go to sleep so gently caress it.
19. Trick 'r Treat (2007)
20. Halloween (1978) (rewatch)
21. Halloween II (1981)
22. Night of the Demons (1988)
23. Pumpkinhead (1988)
24. The Changeling (1980)
You're selling yourself short by one movie here. Unless you went to a different marathon then I did that just happened to have a nearly identical lineup, they showed The Hitcher in between Pumpkinhead and The Changeling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread