Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.
I've always wanted to see the original game and how it compares to the PSP version, so I'm following this LP for sure. One of those games I wanted to play myself and just never got around to actually doing, which given the PSP version's tendency to actually be kind of a pain in the rear end to get through without a walkthrough might be for the better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.
This is moving a hell of a lot faster than the remake did, I'm actually kinda shocked that we're already at end game after a mere handful of updates rather than the several hours the remake took to reach this point.

DarkHamsterlord posted:

Music: Main Theme 3
(you should listen to this track, it's good)

if for some reason you did not follow this good advice, please rectify. This song is so good its one of the few they just straight up kept for the remake even if I think the remake's version is less good.

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

I'd always wanted to see what the original Corpse Party was like, thanks for showing it off! I am probably more excited for the Blood Drive LP than is really warranted but for some reason I find this stupid series kind of captivating and I gotta know how it all ends and I don't have a Vita of my own. Then, after that I'll finally allow myself to sink my teeth into Corpse Party 2.

• Locked thread