Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Narcos is good and I am really enjoying it.

Hope you all are currently paying money to Netflix because you should be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

actually i dont pay for netflix op

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Awia posted:

actually i dont pay for netflix op

omg have you like not heard of it or something??? Its super great. They have movies and shows and stuff. Maybe a friend of yours pays for it and you can mooch off them?? Thats a good option for a lot of people.

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
i pay for it but never use it anyway

i hope this pleases you, op

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

suffix posted:

It doesn't :(

You should watch some of their quality programming (like Narcos in this case, I don't remember the other threads I've started because I enjoy a show)

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

suffix posted:

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
narcos is good but you can tell they decided afterwards that half of it was poo poo and replaced it with old news footage and voiceover.

which works well

but there's only two decent actors in the whole loving thing

edit- also everyone should be watching Bojack Horseman

Iridium fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Oct 1, 2015

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

i just stopped paying for it recently because if i'm gonna pay 8 bucks for one decent movie a month i'll buy it on a freaking disc at the store

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

theres a whole rack of blue rays with more good movies than all of netflix at the second hand shop for 4 or 5 bucks a pop
wall to wall dvds for 2 or 3

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
op I don't want to give money to this megacorporation with the potential of dominating modern culture more than any television channel in history

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
it turns out you can get flix off the net without paying

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
an ex-coworker of mine works there

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
i havent watched netflix in over 6 months but i still pay for it because its a good babysitter for my toddler

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

i hope invisible invaders stays on forever

never have i seen such (non) acting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
i have netflix at the old grandfathered in price but when it goes up i will probably cancel. i don't watch v.much

• Locked thread