Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde
Lots of fun with this LP. :dukedoge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

cokerpilot posted:

Wait wait I feel like we are missing something in the thread.... Oh Right.

Coolguye...

Low Chaos Interludes.
HEY I FOUND ONE

Golden Cat interlude: Youtube Polsy

Zeth
Dec 28, 2006

Cluck you say?
Buglord

CirclMastr posted:

So what was the painting you use to neutralize Delilah? I never got a look at what she turns into that's worse than death.

It's the island in the void that you fight/neutralize Delilah on.

And Emily for good measure.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues
Well I said I'd let you all know when the new LP was up, and so here it is I hope you all enjoy it as much as you enjoyed our Dishonored LP. Unless you really hated this Let's Play in which case wow loving harsh man.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
I will be leaving this particular thread open for a little bit because I actually am doing the low chaos interludes (recording another one tonight) so there will be another few jerks of activity out of this cooling and stabbed corpse. ;)

• Locked thread