Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo
I'd forgotten how much I'd missed Spader hamming it up, until I looked at my DVR and saw there was a new episode last night.

That was a good episode and I do hope they finally tell us what the link between Red and Liz is by the end of this season, but who knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo
Did they say anywhere why there is another break happening for the month of March?

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo
Yeah I barely paid attention to tonight's episode, but not like much happened beyond Red doing a lot of opium and hallucinating about Keen's mom.

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo
Well that was kind of a weird ending.

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo

Gonz posted:

I liked the Turkish embassy infiltration plan. It was very "Mission: Impossible"-esque.

Yeah the action stuff was good, but it was just a but wierd that it seemed like they were setting up some sexual tension between Tom and what's her face only for the ending reveal that she is his mother and all.

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo
Oh my god. No way. I totally didn't see that coming. How shocking.

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo
I wonder how many articles there will be tomorrow about this shocking twist that everyone say coming was. The first one anyways. The 2nd one was kinda sorta less obvious?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cless Alvein
May 25, 2007
Bloopity Bloo

Gawain The Blind posted:

I wish CBS understood why people watch this show.

If they figure it out maybe they'll tell NBC!

• Locked thread