Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

I wonder if they've finally run out of cheesy music after this episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

kazmeyer posted:

My suggestion for S4:

Red: "Have I ever told you about the summer I spent busking in this little town in Czechoslovakia? There was a cafe on the corner that made the most exquisite buchty, they'd just melt in your mouth."
[30 minutes of Baz and Dembe wrecking bozos]
[Red confronts bad guy]
Red: "You know, this reminds me of this little inn on the Sardinian coast. The innkeeper kept whippets. It was the damnedest thing."
[Red shoots bad guy in face]
(repeat x22)

Fixed that for ya.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Is there a new thread yet? I want to die.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Medullah posted:

"We need to cut out this boring James Spader talking bullshit and have some more man rape!"

James Spader getting raped by Tom. Actually I think Tom would just end up as a serial rapist in the Sutterverse Blacklist. There'd probably be some weird Spader / Lizzy incest as well.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

BIG HEADLINE posted:

It's true that Kirk is Lizzy's father - they're both bad, one-dimensional actors.

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

I would pay large sums of money for this.

• Locked thread