Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boatswain
May 29, 2012
I'm glad Tom (that's Liz' ex right?) is back, he is a much more enjoyable than Liz. Maybe because he is depicted as competent :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

I only know Solomon from House so seeing him from a mild-mannered Mormon to evil mastermind is pretty awesome.

Also Denbe is eternally badass.

He is also in Justified, playing a stone cold killer so the transition is less jarring for me :v:

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
Crispin Crandall is such a bad name lmao. This episode was mostly awful.

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

Kegslayer posted:

I just liked it because it showed how Tom was so efficient compared to the majority of the cast.

I can't remember who posted it earlier but yeah Tom's pretty much the only guy who gets poo poo done on the show.

It was I. Just imagine if you'd had Tom with Reddington instead of Liz; they would have dismembered their way up and down the cabal's foodchain and be done in an episode or two. Instead we get Liz... :v:

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
It is stupid for the the narrative to be contingent on some legal reasoning because the rest of the show doesn't care about that for a second. Natural law clearly rules the day :c00l:

Octy posted:

I don't know, but if I had to be killed by any of them, I'd choose Tom. Reddington a close second just for the amusing anecdote he'd tell me first.

I'd have chosen Liz in a heartbeat, she's awful.

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
Holy poo poo Tom is going to torture that person to death when he finds out.

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
Liz and the FBI is the worst part of the show, it should just be Red and Tom doing dumb heists and stuff.

sbaldrick posted:

Not enough Red in this episode.

Plus the random dude that beat Liz up didn't die slow enough for Red's general planning.

Wait when did he get killed?

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

computer parts posted:

e: whoops I thought you meant the DEA Agent.

The guy that beat up Liz was shown to be in Red's possession a few episodes ago and he shot him.

Probably in the last one because I skipped it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
Tom owns so this new show will be great :colbert:

• Locked thread