Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Between New Girl, Brooklyn 99, Gotham, and Blacklist... This show has handled dealin with a pregnant cast member the worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

tao of lmao posted:

It'll be a real shame if they bring her back because the show is infinitely better without her.

Feels like the exact same show to me

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

TheRationalRedditor posted:

lmao the writers and producers were so non-committal about their :master: that we all instantly predicted to a tee that they put Megan Boone's name in the opening credit crawl. Like they just couldn't wait and were worried people needed her back as soon as possible.

That's more of a SAG requirement, and has been an issue with TV shows for a long time when you have surprise appearances in an episode. That said, they could just pay the fine and not credit her per her contract to really keep it a surprise.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

TheRationalRedditor posted:

I can't remember offhand but I've definitely seen multiple shows that have bypassed this for the purposes of a surprise reveal, where they seem to get some kind of exemption and shuttle a feature for the actor to the end credits.

Yeah, you can pay the fee, which is like a few thousand dollars.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
This season has been completely uninteresting to me. I think I'm going to tap out.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

BIG HEADLINE posted:

and the fact that they didn't make it abundantly clear that Red flat out lied to and used the FBI by telling them about a fictitious anti-genius corporate concern in order to get his hands on super-lucrative ideas.

Well he only wanted one idea, which we don't know what it is yet. And we don't know how that is going to play into them getting back Agnes yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I didn't even realize the spinoff had started. Is it any good?

• Locked thread