Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
take solace in knowing that if you are town this game is put out of its misery if you die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
my partner has half the posts i do and i replaced in on d3 and haven't posted poo poo

he's probably town considering he never even messaged me, i'd think if he was scum he'd at least try

not that this matters since we're all challenge happy

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Kumbamontu posted:

take solace in knowing that if you are town this game is put out of its misery if you die

as much as I hate losing I can't completely disagree with this, I was just hoping for a sick endgame come from behind win that I could tell my grand children about

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Kumbamontu posted:

my partner has half the posts i do and i replaced in on d3 and haven't posted poo poo

he's probably town considering he never even messaged me, i'd think if he was scum he'd at least try

not that this matters since we're all challenge happy

I don't think the scum really needed to try this game so I don't really follow the logic that nonparticipating is town

I stand behind my challenge, my gut got mad pinged and I announced ahead of time that I would be making this challenge. As it is Lylo now the scum are way less motivated to give a poo poo about making their votes seem legit. I mean gulag never explains his vote on me, rarity explains her reason for voting me based on the weirdest logic ever about a awful big brother game from 2 years ago, and opop comes in with a drive by no explanation vote.

Yeah def looks like town players voting a scum player to me

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
I think a lot of the reason that temple games do not work on these forums is the community doesn't like to actually play mafia, but rather night action roulette, when they don't have that they get lazy and every day is day 1 minus joke phase

I think based on the way votes on me have piled up I am obviously town, and the votes on me are probably all scum team players

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
and if they aren't I expect to get hammered as soon as the scum team can actually be assed to show up

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
##vote sodomeow

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
##unvote

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
well they're not :f5:ing

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Either Rarity is scum or both Jake and I are, so Rarity is scum.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Rarity told me she was scum.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Asiina posted:

I heard the same from hal

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

Today's contestant on Total Bullshit, Asiina!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
See? I told you!

Just tell me, it's fine!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

It would be bad if someone were to record themselves saying my secret sleeper agent codeword "Chungo" and upload it, which would force me to vote for Rarity

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So based on the votes Rarity and Hal are absolutely scum. At least one of Gulag and Opop is scum. Either they are both scum or LittleMac has been so absent they haven't had a chance to rush the vote.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hmm, LM not being around during the votes puts a bit of a damper on it, but still think that's the right answer.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

So based on the votes Rarity and Hal are absolutely scum. At least one of Gulag and Opop is scum. Either they are both scum or LittleMac has been so absent they haven't had a chance to rush the vote.

I can confirm this isn't true.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I want to believe, Asiina

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
You don't need to believe. You know the truth Hal because I'm not in the scumdoc with you.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

You don't need to believe. You know the truth Hal because I'm not in the scumdoc with you.

As if I would have even looked in the scumdoc

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

I mean it's hard to be convinced by you since you haven't made a case ever and now you are trying to use the tried and true "these people must be scum since no on has hammered" that means poo poo to the rest of us who don't know your alignment.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
But I know my alignment and it is town therefore ipso facto I know who the scum team is gj me.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Stunning logic

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0p13YIOQkWE

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Hal Incandenza posted:

Stunning logic

I'm not trying to convince you, Hal, because I already know the answer.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

I'm not trying to convince you, Hal, because I already know the answer.

I am boxed in by your rhetoric

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Might as well just post your role PM and take the modkill at this rate.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

Might as well just post your role PM and take the modkill at this rate.

Let's do it together

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
You first!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

You first!

First solve my puzzle

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

my hands...i can't control them... ##vote rarity

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
That's :redhammer:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
rip rarity

rip....game?????

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

rip rarity

rip....game?????

you tell us!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
The only way Rarity isn't scum is if LM is scum and has been so incredibly absent that the scum never had the opportunity to rush on her, at which point I don't care and the game should be over because it's been like 2 days.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Rarity (3): Sodomeow, Sodomeow, Sodomeow, Asiina, GulagDolls
Sodomeow (2): Rarity, GulagDolls, Opopanax, Kumbamontu, Kumbamontu, GulagDolls
Hal Incandenza (1): imgay
Asiina (1): Rarity, Rarity, Hal Incandenza
imgay (0): Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza

Not Voting (2): Kumbamontu, Little Mac

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 15th, 2015 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
rarity ded

look at my works, ye bitches, and chill out!!!

big alien conspiracy, dirty horrible scum, was totes killed D4.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (8): Asiina, GulagDolls, Hal Incandenza, imgay, Kumbamontu, Little Mac, Opopanax, Sodomeow

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 17th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 22 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##challenge Hal

##vote Hal

• Locked thread