Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

That would be very upsetting, I'm sure he's town from the conversation we've been having OOT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hal we don't need to talk OOT, we're connected on a deep spiritual level.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP025m9-orE

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Rarity posted:

Even though I'm not in this game I feel like you guys could do with some help. To the 4 people in the challenge: who would you vote for if you could vote for anyone?

kashuno

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Kashuno (5): Sodomeow, imgay, Opopanax, Hal Incandenza, Jedit
Sodomeow (2): Section 31, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS
Jedit (2): Asiina, Tommunist
imgay (1): Kashuno
MEDS CURE SCHIZOS (0): Section 31, Section 31

Not Voting (2): Little Mac, Rarity

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 07th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
dr. manhattan had enough of this poo poo. who cares about manmade items of false prosperity. it's all a false paradigm. let's go to a completely different planet motherfucker

kashuno ded

he was blue penis, town adventurer

it is now d2!!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What a dick

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (12): Asiina, Hal Incandenza, imgay, Jedit, Kashuno, Little Mac, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Opopanax, Rarity, Section 31, Sodomeow, Tommunist

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 10th, 2015 at 4 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 17 hours.

I made the deadline saturday afternoon, if this is agreed to be bad I will make it whenever you guys want, within reason.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
:ghost::vince::ghost:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

btw people with less than, say, 10 posts should probably either post more or replace out.

I'm not going to force anything, but I will be passive-aggressive!!!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BottleKnight posted:

btw people with less than, say, 10 posts should probably either post more or replace out.

I'm not going to force anything, but I will be passive-aggressive!!!

=(

='(

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
well that was expected

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
rip

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Well then.

##challenge Opopanax

Third vote on the bandwagon of a townsperson, obvious scum.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

A challenge has been issued!

Suitable vote candidates for D2:

Opopanax
Hal Incandenza
MEDS CURE SCHIZOS (or betrayer)
Section 31

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote hal dude always scum

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ffs can we stop immediately challenging please?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

I thought you weren't playing though?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Tommunist posted:

I thought you weren't playing though?

I'm done with the gimmick, you guys need my help.

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
##vote opop 3rd vote rule supremecy

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok well that's easy ##vote betrayer

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Opopanax posted:

Ok well that's easy ##vote betrayer

What's your case?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

He's lurking and he launched an early challenge based on nothing with no outside discussion

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Opopanax posted:

He's lurking and he launched an early challenge based on nothing with no outside discussion

Based on Kash's flip yesterday, I don't think an early challenge is any justification for voting anyone.

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Rarity posted:

Based on Kash's flip yesterday, I don't think an early challenge is any justification for voting anyone.

That's just what they want us to think. If betrayer didn't have such an ironclad case on opop id prolly vote him

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Rarity posted:

Good thing I have other points then

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Opopanax posted:

Good thing I have other points then

"He's lurking" is not other points.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
This is boring. You're all boring.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyone want to do ragefire chasm with bonezo?

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

imgay posted:

Anyone want to do ragefire chasm with bonezo?

my sub expired and I uninstalled. when is bonezo getting released into the heroes of the storm nexus?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hey, let's make some cases. Won't that be fun?

Opopanax posted:

##vote kash

Hal come home. This vexing me. I'm vexed!

Opopanax posted:

Hal! Hal you're alive!

I'm voting kash because he challenged super early, then went "haha, scum would never challenge early!"

I'm not buying this. Opop jumps on Kash with an easy case that doesn't take any thought or justification. He doesn't have to make any effort with the case and Kash made such an obvious fuckup that it's easy to shrug it off as a mistake.

Opopanax posted:

I would like to point out that I ran a temple game a month ago, and scum launched an early challenge d1

Opopanax posted:

Huh, I could have sworn Mmm was scum there

Here he tries to backup his case with meta and is then forced to backtrack on it when called out.

Opopanax posted:

Again, hanging his hat on another easy case even after the whole 'early challenge = scum' idea was literally just proven wrong. He's also ignoring that besides the challenge Betrayer's play is no worse than anyone else's, including his own. In short, Opop is using easy cases as a substitute for real reads and ignoring identical behaviour from other players.

##vote Opop

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Due to the forums making GBS threads up I'm postponing the deadline to Monday.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

This is barely even a game. Why are challenges coming so early? It makes conversation mostly impossible.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Oh actually I didn't realize where the deadline was currently set for two days from now, not tomorrow. I'm gonna keep it where it is.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

HEY I can post again!

Stop voting my lifebuddy!

##vote The Betrayer way to challenge without providing reasoning AGAIN

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
Hal how do you explain him 3rd voting though lets be real

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Sodomeow posted:

Hal do you explain him 3rd voting though lets be real

mafia edit

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Little Mac posted:

This is barely even a game. Why are challenges coming so early? It makes conversation mostly impossible.

yeah its been pretty lovely that people want to just challenge

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
we should spend some time today discussing players outside this challenge and try to come to an agreement on a challenge that will make sense before deadline, so that way we all have a bit more agency and accountability in this game

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Sorry, BK, can I please request replacement. I will be home by the postponed deadline, but my WiFi is flaky as hell and I have no roaming data so I won't be able to play today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Jedit posted:

Sorry, BK, can I please request replacement. I will be home by the postponed deadline, but my WiFi is flaky as hell and I have no roaming data so I won't be able to play today.

For sure. I unpostponed the deadline though D: so it's probably even worse.

• Locked thread