Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Rarity posted:

I'm not buying this. Opop jumps on Kash with an easy case that doesn't take any thought or justification. He doesn't have to make any effort with the case and Kash made such an obvious fuckup that it's easy to shrug it off as a mistake.

Here he tries to backup his case with meta and is then forced to backtrack on it when called out.

##vote Opop

isn't the bolded also a really obvious fuckup that's easy to shrug off as mistake..i've done that a lot of times as town. in any case i don't know why it is part of your case since it's not really a thing that has bearing on alignment. opop could have found an actual example of scum doing that in a temple game, if he wanted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hal is scum, hals meta is scum. scum hal is.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Hal Incandenza posted:

Let's talk about this. Why do you think it is Asiina?

Asii is a very driven and productive town player but here in a game that is practically anaemic she's content to just sit back, let town stagnate and complain about how boring things are instead of doing anything to drive things forward. It sounds like she's busy but I still think she could be doing more than she's doing. She's also given me a couple of opinions OOT that sound manufactured to me, though I realise that's not really useful to you guys.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

That's not true, c'mon now. I'm not the kind of person to do that. You've been really cagey with me.

Maybe you shouldn't have kidnapped me into a mafia game :colbert:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

GulagDolls posted:

isn't the bolded also a really obvious fuckup that's easy to shrug off as mistake..i've done that a lot of times as town. in any case i don't know why it is part of your case since it's not really a thing that has bearing on alignment. opop could have found an actual example of scum doing that in a temple game, if he wanted.

Fair point. But even without that I still think Opop's the best vote.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Rarity posted:

Asii is a very driven and productive town player

since WHEN

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

since WHEN

:agreed:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

GulagDolls posted:

since WHEN

Since always

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

GulagDolls posted:

Like this?

Jedit posted:

On the other foot, I'm sure I played a challenge game with you once where you were scum and came out swinging.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

also the thing about opop ignoring other players in favor of casing betrayer when other people are doing similar things...well yeah, he is kinda forced to because of the challenge.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

GulagDolls posted:

also the thing about opop ignoring other players in favor of casing betrayer when other people are doing similar things...well yeah, he is kinda forced to because of the challenge.

Excellent points jedit

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Shcaulm.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

im not jedit

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

oh we passed a deadline at some point??

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

nvm forgot it's on monday. hammer betrayer early as he is without a soul

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS (3): Opopanax, Hal Incandenza, GulagDolls
Opopanax (2): Sodomeow, Rarity
Hal Incandenza (1): imgay

Not Voting (5): Asiina, Little Mac, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Section 31, Tommunist

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 10th, 2015 at 4 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

BottleKnight posted:

Oh actually I didn't realize where the deadline was currently set for two days from now, not tomorrow. I'm gonna keep it where it is.

BottleKnight posted:

For sure. I unpostponed the deadline though D: so it's probably even worse.

hooded justice is loving done. hooded justice is loving mysterious.

Betrayer dies

he was hangman, town adventurer

it is now d3!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (10): Asiina, GulagDolls, Hal Incandenza, imgay, Little Mac, Opopanax, Rarity, Section 31, Sodomeow, Tommunist

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 13th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 5 hours.

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
I think we should have lynched opop

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

How about we do some actual discussion before jumping to a challenge today?

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
Little mac likely scum in my book

I know this isn't saying much but there is probably a scum between rarity and asiina, and also tommunist lil mac. Tommunist and lil mac could easily both be scum imho. Imgay told me that if he was scum he would tell me he was scum and he told me hes not scum so i trust him

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hal scum

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hrmmmmmmmm time to get serious I guess

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Tommunist is now Kumbamontu

Once he posts I'll replace him in votefinder

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm serious that hal is scum

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Why?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Sodomeow posted:

Little mac likely scum in my book

I know this isn't saying much but there is probably a scum between rarity and asiina, and also tommunist lil mac. Tommunist and lil mac could easily both be scum imho. Imgay told me that if he was scum he would tell me he was scum and he told me hes not scum so i trust him

Hi your post is bad just FYI

It is possible that Tommunist was scum, though.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hal scum, this is always his scum meta, please believe me when I say hal is scum. Dude is so scummy

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

can someone vig imgay

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gulag just trust me

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Little Mac posted:

Hi your post is bad just FYI

It is possible that Tommunist was scum, though.

Did you guys talk at all?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i've psycho analysised hal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

imgay posted:

gulag just trust me

Is your plan to do this every game because 20% of the time it will be right so you will eventually be able to go TOLD YOU?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Hal Incandenza posted:

Did you guys talk at all?

Nope!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

imgay posted:

i've psycho analysised hal

It's true, he psycho analysised me

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
actually I've been right 80% of the time, there was one game where i was wrong

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Is anyone talking at all? I feel like giving Opop a call right now just so we can chat. Opop post your phone number and whatever your crazy country code is.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
infact, i'll avatar bet you hal that you are scum this game

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

imgay posted:

actually I've been right 80% of the time, there was one game where i was wrong

Hmmmm I don't think you have ever been right. I will need proof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I would talk to my partner, were he not dead for no reason

• Locked thread