Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
put me on imgays team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
confirmed, im a mason

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

imgay posted:

Whenever something pings my gut, it turns out I just needed to use the toilet

I should try that sometime rather than just making GBS threads all over whatever thread I am in

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
my biggest problem with the early bird gets the worm proverb is that its all well and good for the bird, but I bet if that worm just slept in and played video games he wouldnt have been bird food.

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
like I don't even want a worm, if I want food I just get something out of my fridge. It doesnt matter how early i get up the same stuff will be there if I sleep 2 more hours

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
the early bird gonna be hungry again by 11AM

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
##vote kashuno

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Kashuno posted:

Jumping the gun pretty quickly aren't we sodemeow?

:ironicat:

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
thats just what scum would want us to think1

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Kashuno posted:

A risky gambit indeed

lol town players don't refer to this type of play as a gambit, thats totally scum point of view right there

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Asiina posted:

I am going to enjoy Hal and Opop missing each other the whole game. One of them is obviously going to be wearing this outfit:

yo its some kind of stupid Canadian barney

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Section 31 posted:

I just realized the votes on Kashuno!

In my opinion these players are just taking advantage of being still in the "early phase" or "joke phase" or whatever term you label it this early plus the fact that this game format is rather unusual, and in addition Kashuno being one of the most "visible" posters and of course he's the first player to start a challenge.

Those are what I can think of the votes on Kashuno.

You realize that Kash created a situation where he is one of 4 eligible vote candidates today right?

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
Like I don't understand your confusion as to why Kash is getting votes, its actually sort of scummy the way you just handwave away their legitimacy with literally no sensical reasoning, just a couple buzz words that have no relevance on mafia

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
y'all rdy for lt morales

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

In order to accurately decide who to vote for today, I have devised an incredibly simple yet accurate test:

I would like each of the four candidates to tell me why or why not jet fuel can or cannot melt steel beams.

not by itself at room temperature

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Section 31 posted:

This is getting more interesting...

nice sarcasm

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Rarity posted:

Even though I'm not in this game I feel like you guys could do with some help. To the 4 people in the challenge: who would you vote for if you could vote for anyone?

kashuno

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
##vote opop 3rd vote rule supremecy

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Rarity posted:

Based on Kash's flip yesterday, I don't think an early challenge is any justification for voting anyone.

That's just what they want us to think. If betrayer didn't have such an ironclad case on opop id prolly vote him

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

imgay posted:

Anyone want to do ragefire chasm with bonezo?

my sub expired and I uninstalled. when is bonezo getting released into the heroes of the storm nexus?

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
Hal how do you explain him 3rd voting though lets be real

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Sodomeow posted:

Hal do you explain him 3rd voting though lets be real

mafia edit

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
we should spend some time today discussing players outside this challenge and try to come to an agreement on a challenge that will make sense before deadline, so that way we all have a bit more agency and accountability in this game

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
what hal do

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
I think we should have lynched opop

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
Little mac likely scum in my book

I know this isn't saying much but there is probably a scum between rarity and asiina, and also tommunist lil mac. Tommunist and lil mac could easily both be scum imho. Imgay told me that if he was scum he would tell me he was scum and he told me hes not scum so i trust him

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
Well butter my biscuits

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
##vote section

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Rarity posted:

This is a dumb bandwagon.

whats about it? Theres only 2 people eligible to vote

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
whats dumb I mean to say, that was a hella fake post by rarity

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
I want to insta challenge rarity after this flip

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
##challenge rarity

##vote rarity

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
Does backflip and then takes a menacing pose

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
##vote rarity

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
more like foo-lag as in i pity the foo the abreviation for fool

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
You all are. I basically caught scum if you gentlemen would be kind enough to vote with me.

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
Rarities faked reactions in every post she made following the section 31/gulag challenge, including her feigned disbelief that people would vote section as if it was a scummy thing to do

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Kumbamontu posted:

rarity was right though that section was objectively the wrong choice in that lynch

i voted him anyway for comedy

lol what is this post? Its easy to not be wrong when you are scum and know who the town is. Who is to say Gulag isn't also town?

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Kumbamontu posted:

s31, without a partner, issued a challenge against someone else without a partner, when the previous two days the lunch fell on the town. why would a scumperson force a 50% chance of getting lunched when they're ahead like that? that is what i meant when he was objectively the wrong person to lynch because probability wise he was way less likely to be scum

would have been a good case to make yesterday captain hindsight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
what a wild and wacky world this is

• Locked thread