Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

me me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Kashuno posted:

Were I scum, I wouldn't be quick to challenge others and therefore I am town. I then surmise the aggressive reaction is you mad you have been found out, imgay.

##vote imgay

This is stupid. Vote yourself... or God.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

This is barely even a game. Why are challenges coming so early? It makes conversation mostly impossible.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Section 31 posted:

For me it's obvious that I won't vote myself or my teammate MEDS CURE SCHIZOS.

Therefore, only two choices remain Opopanax and Hal Incandenza.

But, I'm not sure who to vote because they both seem legit enough for me (until now, at least).

Why is that obvious? How do you know your teammate isn't scum?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I don't really have any preference as to who dies, to be completely honest. None of them seem super-scummy but it's incredibly hard to form reads when there's no time for discussion. I never thought I'd miss jokephase but a game without one has made scumhunting nigh-impossible.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

GulagDolls posted:

What do you call a man who's bad at mafia

i dont know that i would call you a man gulagdolls!!!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Sodomeow posted:

Little mac likely scum in my book

I know this isn't saying much but there is probably a scum between rarity and asiina, and also tommunist lil mac. Tommunist and lil mac could easily both be scum imho. Imgay told me that if he was scum he would tell me he was scum and he told me hes not scum so i trust him

Hi your post is bad just FYI

It is possible that Tommunist was scum, though.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Hal Incandenza posted:

Did you guys talk at all?

Nope!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

gulag lets talk oot

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

##vote section

Gulag contributes more.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I'd probably vote imgay, tbh. He's rubbed me wrong all game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Asiina posted:

Temple games bad.

Yeah, agreed. Nothing against you, BK, but I just feel like the format isn't really a fun gametype. Sorry if some of us didn't do well enough for you, though.

• Locked thread