Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qwerinty

by zen death robot
look at this. i did this, this planet, this Earth, it's magnificent. beautiful. perfect. ...too perfect. *god's eye searches frantically and settles upon a slug resting next to two round rocks* omg yesssss, yeah boy. boy....

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

god: *makes pogs* yes!

god: *makes pokemon* yes!

god: *makes magic the gathering* yes!

god: *makes mighty beanz* what have i done...

tao of lmao

God, 5000 years ago: you know, these dinosaurs are cool and all, but this is getting boring....

*throws rocks at the earth*

social vegan

god: *picks belly button and chortles* *makes people who just talk about how much fire sauce they like on everything they eat*

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
guts. miles and miles of them, all curled around each other, layered, unending. and inside? *god sweating, pulling on collar* bugs. millions of tiny, tiny bugs, scurrying around, eating, feasting. *growing more excited, panting* and at the end? gut cancer. cancer of the guts. tumors. filled with spiders, and worms, and smoke, and garbage, puss, the queen, capitali- *g-men from hell put a straightjacket on god and haul them away to the funny farm*

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Lucifer, sighing, breads His tofu wings

----------------

alnilam

Qwerinty posted:

guts. miles and miles of them, all curled around each other, layered, unending. and inside? *god sweating, pulling on collar* bugs. millions of tiny, tiny bugs, scurrying around, eating, feasting. *growing more excited, panting* and at the end? gut cancer. cancer of the guts. tumors. filled with spiders, and worms, and smoke, and garbage, puss, the queen, capitali- *g-men from hell put a straightjacket on god and haul them away to the funny farm*

this but where god is doing the things from the vince mcmahon gif

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
god in person workshop: almost done with this new guy heh heh *tokes on a big j and passes it to an angel*

angel: i totally had this wicked twisted idea like...haha no you couldn't

god: loving tell me jfc dude

angel: what if you, like, made this guy really lovely and like, hate those chosen people you have a promise to protect? that'd be hilarious.

god: oh holy poo poo haha yeah

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
mags

god: ok, four arms is enough, I'll call it a quadropus. *reaches over to put tool away and knocks over arm container* ugh goddamnit

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

god: dude check this out *holds lamprey up to angel's face*

angel: oh god gently caress what is that thing? eww

god: yeah it's pretty gnarly eh *holds it up to angel's face again*

angel: ah gross, stop

*god paused for a second, then does it again, snickering quietly*

angel: stop. please.

paul_soccer12 posted:

ron color
lol

social vegan posted:

god: hey check this out *makes a horse*

god's crush: w-wow, that's beautiful

god: heh yeah, no big deal, watch this *puts a hump on the horses back"

god's crush: ...wait what are you doing no

god: hehehehe *puts a second hump on the horse*

god's crush: ugh you're always like this stop

Qwerinty posted:

lol

ron color
moses: if any man among you becomes unclean because of a nocturnal emission, then he shall go outside the camp. He shall not come inside the camp, but when evening comes, he shall bathe himself in water, and as the sun sets, he may come inside the camp.
god: let's not get carried away here
moses: you shall have a place outside the camp, and you shall go out to it. And you shall have a trowel with your tools, and when you sit down outside, you shall dig a hole with it and turn back and cover up your excrement.
god: uh no wait--
moses: because the Lord your God walks in the midst of your camp, to deliver you and to give up your enemies before you, therefore your camp must be holy, so that he may not see anything indecent among you and turn away from you
god: you will Never leave this desert

mags

ron color posted:

moses: if any man among you becomes unclean because of a nocturnal emission, then he shall go outside the camp. He shall not come inside the camp, but when evening comes, he shall bathe himself in water, and as the sun sets, he may come inside the camp.
moses: you shall have a place outside the camp, and you shall go out to it. And you shall have a trowel with your tools, and when you sit down outside, you shall dig a hole with it and turn back and cover up your excrement.
moses: because the Lord your God walks in the midst of your camp, to deliver you and to give up your enemies before you, therefore your camp must be holy, so that he may not see anything indecent among you and turn away from you

haha

paul_soccer12 posted:

Wertjoe

God studies Mars with a puzzled look on his face, stroking his beard.

God: Mars...Mars....hmmmmmm... Oh! I got it! I'll put water on it after all but make it super salty! Lol no ones going to want to drink that! :p

GEExCEE

ol

GEExCEE

mary: jesus it's dinner time

jesus: *quickly closes google earth*

ok mom i'll be there in a minute

Lil Cunty

God: holy gently caress put that down what are you doing

angel: I'm just tidying up these leathery old scraps

God: don't throw those away! do you have any idea how long those took to make?

angel: what? oh! oh my god I'm sorry these are elbows aren't they! haha my bad God but look no harm no foul I'm just going to set them here see? no bigs everything's cool

God, rolling eyes: elbows were yesterday. today it's nothing but nipples

ty crap

ty landy

FartGhost

Android Blues posted:

god: you know how we have this perfected human form, all one contiguous thing, whole and perfect, animated by its own will alone

angel, cautiously: yeah

god: well what if we did a whole...inside part, full of incredibly weird polyps that need slurry from mashed up stuff to work, and they're all pink and purple and glisteny and constantly leaking stuff

angel: oh no

god: but get this...the human needs the stuff

angel: please stop

ron color posted:

Scaly Haylie

gross, lord.

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
God flicking a boogie to Earth, creating The Most Disgusting Mountain.

----------------

social vegan

God: *makes elves and wizards*

God: eugh no

God: *replaces them with people obsessed with elves and wizards*

God: ugh, I'll fix this later

ron color
lol

dogcrash truther

social vegan posted:

Haha

Ace of Baes

ron color posted:

social vegan posted:

----------------

Murray Mantoinette

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Angel: God, everyone loves your dinosaurs! the Triassic, the Jurassic! And then you managed to top even that with the Cretaceous! you knocked it out of the park! Everyone can hardly wait to see what you're going to do next!

God: man, I don't want to be known for just dinosaurs. I'm so much more than that. I've been working on something new, trying to take things in a new direction. check this out

*shows sketches of gross little warm-bodied things covered in fur*

Angel: er...

Murray Mantoinette fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Oct 3, 2015

Murray Mantoinette

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Angel: Hey Lord, how's it going?

God: Pretty good! I revealed myself to select groups of humans and they worship me with all their being as the eternal creator and ruler of the universe!

Angel: Wow, that's cool. Can I see them?

*God, glancing nervously down at Earth* Uhh....

God: Maybe later...

Lutha Mahtin

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

god: dangit james, get over here

king james: yes father?

god: here put on these headphones. i'm not going to listen to these prayers anymore with your made up silly words like "believeth" and "thine" and crap. you can deal with this, i have new species to design

king james: ut-bay ather-fay, i-

god: yes, you're hilarious. smartass *walks out, slams the door*

Murray Mantoinette

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
God: ...so I figured they can absorb the essence of other beings for sustenance like we do!

Angel: Ok, but... they're not astral beings, Lord, I don't see how they're going to partake of the luminous---

*God points to hole in the front of the face*

Angel: Okaaaaayyyy?

God: They just shove other beings right into this hole and instead of the Manipura chakra from whence flows our life energy, they got this squishy sack that melts stuff and turns it into this slurry that they absorb.

Angel: Jesus Christ.

social vegan

god: *helps anderson silva punch harder*

god: heck ya!

god: *guides football into wide receiver's hand*

god: hoo boy you know it!

god: *creates windshield reflector that looks like sunglasses to prevent car from heating up in the sun*

god: I am the loving man

City of Glompton

Lil Cunty posted:

God: holy gently caress put that down what are you doing

angel: I'm just tidying up these leathery old scraps

God: don't throw those away! do you have any idea how long those took to make?

angel: what? oh! oh my god I'm sorry these are elbows aren't they! haha my bad God but look no harm no foul I'm just going to set them here see? no bigs everything's cool

God, rolling eyes: elbows were yesterday. today it's nothing but nipples

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Lutha Mahtin

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

lucifer: im still going to get more people to look at balls than u, god *inspires the brazzers dude*

god: yeah well, whats the most godly thing besides capitalism?

lucifer: you jerk, why can't you play fair for once

god: hahaha, yeah that's right, it's pickup trucks *inspires the truck nuts guy*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

social vegan posted:

...oh

• Locked thread