Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I just checked and apparently Eagles are a much larger bird than Hawks so by this rationale, Eagles to kill and eat the Hawks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Chris Isaak rules, but how come the performers aren't all playing one after the other this year?

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

monolithburger posted:

Heres hoping Goulding has been on the turps all night.

She was interviewed earlier and seemed pretty sober, time to pin all hopes on Bryan Adams.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

This match sucks I hate both teams right now.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Well, Crows came second in something, yaaaay. ILU Charlie Cameron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

The Deadly Hume posted:

Also, gendered slur.

I'm curious how people choose which specific uses of words to get offended at, given the number of times (lots) that the same word is used in the AFL thread with no one caring.

ALSO

West Coast are bad and make bad decisions and stupid errors and I hate them.

• Locked thread