Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

snaeksikn posted:

gently caress the hawks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Eagles by 2.
Wellingham for Norm.
Darling first goal.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

markgreyam posted:

Yay, another GF with the superior team losing to Hawthorn through being overwhelmed by the occasion for the second time in three years.

I don't like Hawthorn and I don't want them to win but c'mon. They're an incredibly good team.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

Diet Crack posted:

DONT JUST STARE AT IT WELLINGHAM gently caress MEEEEEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbUQ2bV--0A

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
NTRabbit must be loving that his favourite player, Jack Gunston, is building himself a nice reputation as a big game player.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
In the words of my 5 year old just now "The Hawthorns are just too good at playing footy".

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Congrats to The Deadly Hume and realbez and any other Hawks fans in here I've forgotten about. You seem like good dudes. gently caress literally every other Hawthorn supporter and also most of the team.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
I'm drinking blonde beers I bought from Aldi at $32 a slab becuase I am an both affluent and masculine.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

hiddenmovement posted:

I'd take Carlton back to back right now if it means these pricks never win a flag again

Oh god this is tough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

The Deadly Hume posted:

I wonder if we can go four in a row...

But The Machine! The Machiiiine! One time when I was like 16 my parents gave me a book about them that I never read! Don't ruin their legacy.

• Locked thread