Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

tnimark posted:

I don't like Hawthorn and I don't want them to win but c'mon. They're an incredibly good team.

Seriously this is true. WCE have an excellent team but the Hawks are just a well drilled unit that know exactly how and where to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

Negligent posted:

This is why we wanted freo to win

This is why I wanted North to win.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

Just cracked myself a delicious pear cider and thats still a manlier crack then the Eagles have served up today.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

Literaly going to spend the next 7 minutes of game time posting about this loving cider. Man its drat good, unlike those useless west coast wankers.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

1/3 of the way through and its going through nice and smooth unlike WCE's kicking at goal.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

Hodgey is gonna get pulled over on the way home and the coppa is gonna be "you had any to drink today sir?" and Hodge is gonna be all "just one cup officer"

After plowing through a daycare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

snaeksikn posted:

WE'RE A BUNCH OF CUNTS AT HAWTHORN

• Locked thread