Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Dopar
Aug 26, 2015

Our world's that day joined into a friendship that was pure gold. And Earth moved into a new age, when space travel launches us into the "Age of Aquarius". The End.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Canned Panda posted:

Here, have a few more

Excited For Death Guy has met his bride....

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Agrikk posted:

Was that pic in another year?

Yes!

http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/nightmares-fear-factory/3/

Saeka
Jul 2, 2007

I'm a man that loves the simple things. Sunhats. Boba. Dresses.

Does anyone have the link to last years thread?

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Saeka posted:

Does anyone have the link to last years thread?

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

quote:

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

quote:

Next man who makes a move....

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Jamoke posted:

This brought me over. 5'd.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

lol

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
May I request the one from I think the first thread, where the son is stabbing the dad in the back, and they're done up like prince and king?

KingOfTheTramps
Nov 10, 2009

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

(not mine)

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

My God

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Jamoke posted:

Do what he say! Do what he say!

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

dad was too slow, edit.

Garth_Marenghi fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Oct 6, 2015

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Ohh my god :aaaaa:

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Garth_Marenghi fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Oct 6, 2015

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

Leofish posted:

May I request the one from I think the first thread, where the son is stabbing the dad in the back, and they're done up like prince and king?

(made by Command Ant)

The first Nightmare Fear Factory thread, People Getting Scurred, had a ton of good ones in it. Definitely worth checking out

One of my personal favourites from that thread:

(another one by Command Ant)

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

quote:

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

hahaha

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva

brilliant

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

IncendiaC posted:

(made by Command Ant)

Thank you! This is my all time favourite. Brilliant in its simplicity.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe
No-hander wheelie time

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
Quick! Give her the-!

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
Is there a Halloween costume thread somebody could direct me to?

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe
Ok one more low effort shop

Big L
Oct 30, 2005

Fedora Emelianenko

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Willfrey posted:

Ok one more low effort shop

I feel like I'm going to hell for this:

Saeka
Jul 2, 2007

I'm a man that loves the simple things. Sunhats. Boba. Dresses.

yay for poor edges

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
this thread jesus christ

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

quote:

Known for his amazing save statistic of 1,476 W - 2 L, the Cubs' closer set two Major League records
for highest strikeout percentage (99.7%) and for most batters hit by pitch (603).
Opposing players attributed both amazing accomplishments to not being able to stop looking at "those goddamn loving eyes" while at bat.

quote:

Despite a disappointing career of 2,153 games played and never having recorded a single out ever, it was not his lack of skills that earned him the nickname.
In fact it was possibly the most notable moment of his MLB tenure, when he bobbled a one-hop ground ball taking it in the groin causing him
to vacate his bowels on field mid-game, that garnered him the moniker (from his own teammates no less.)
Presently owns a chain of Tesla dealerships in the San Fernando valley.

quote:

The massive 6'4" 269 lber was not known so much for his performance on the field as he was for his antics off of it.
Perhaps his most famous and infamous stunt was the occasion when he answered a bet by eating 101 scrambled eggs in a single sitting at
a Denny's in Sacramento (as well as 14 plates of hashbrowns and a loaf of toast, though they were not included as part of the original wager.)
Died August of 1988 of massive coronary failure at age 27.

quote:

At one time a promising prospect from the Canadian leagues, his career was cut short due to injury.
While on vacation in Martha's Vineyard, Ashbury was accosted and blinded in one eye by a local vagrant after
refusing to share his last breath mint with the homeless man.
Police reports later revealed the mint was merely a rusted lighter wheel.
Retired, he now serves as a baptist minister in Montgomery, Alabama.

quote:

Once stabbed an umpire with a broken bat after being ruled "out" for leaving the base path.
Current whereabouts unknown.

Jamoke fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Oct 7, 2015

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Can I vote 6? Is that a thing? Is there a forums cheat code to do that?

Holy gently caress, these are too good. Hats off, Jamoke, excellent work.

Ziptar
Aug 13, 2015

My Stars! It's full of Gods!

This Thread: :five:

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I feel like I'm going to hell for this:

I'll be there with you :haw::hf::haw:

goddamn amazing

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Jamoke posted:

Known for his amazing save statistic of 1,476 W - 2 L, the Cubs' closer set two Major League records
for highest strikeout percentage (99.7%) and for most batters hit by pitch (603).
Opposing players attributed both amazing accomplishments to not being able to stop looking at "those goddamn loving eyes" while at bat.

Despite a disappointing career of 2,153 games played and never having recorded a single out ever, it was not his lack of skills that earned him the nickname.
In fact it was possibly the most notable moment of his MLB tenure, when he bobbled a one-hop ground ball taking it in the groin causing him
to vacate his bowels on field mid-game, that garnered him the moniker (from his own teammates no less.)

The massive 6'4" 269 lber was not known so much for his performance on the field as he was for his antics off of it.
Perhaps his most famous and infamous stunt was the occasion when he answered a bet by eating 101 scrambled eggs in a single sitting at
a Denny's in Sacramento (as well as 14 plates of hashbrowns and a loaf of toast, though they were not included as part of the original wager.)

At one time a promising prospect from the Canadian leagues, his career was cut short due to injury.
While on vacation in Martha's Vineyard, Ashbury was accosted and blinded in one eye by a local vagrant after

Once stabbed an umpire with a broken bat after being ruled "out" for leaving the base path.

Can I frame this and put it in my study

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Jamoke posted:

Got 'im, got 'im, need 'im, got 'im, YOU HAVE A JENKINS!?

• Locked thread