Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fun tunnel
Feb 16, 2007

that boys so lovely
glad we can all agree the cia has done nothing wrong. sure on occasion they made mistakes but its not like they publicly came out in support of those mistakes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Veskit is at least goofy, mrit is pure vitriol

Yeah, I hate racism quite a lot. I know that gets on some people's nerves.

fun tunnel
Feb 16, 2007

that boys so lovely

Mrit posted:

what a brave stance

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

its a tough world out there and we need strong leaders willing to make the tough decisions that result in thousands of brown people getting murdered by death squads. thats just realpolitik kid

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Mrit's more intellectually honest than Veskit, with the notable exception of that last post.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Mrit posted:

how do you feel about the dead arabs hillary clinton helped murder

crazy eights
Aug 23, 2015

by Lowtax

Mrit posted:

Unlike Veskit I'm not black, therefore most Bernie supporters will have *less* of an issue with me.

You are mentally ill mate.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Jewel Repetition posted:

Mrit's more intellectually honest than Veskit, with the notable exception of that last post.

Don't tell them I'm trolling, it ruins the fun

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet

Mrit posted:

Don't tell them I'm trolling, it ruins the fun

Mrit!!!!!!!!! *Shakes Fist Angrily*

JeffersonClay
Jun 17, 2003

by R. Guyovich

What possible reason could a publication owned by the Venezuelan government have to foment the fear of a US backed anti-leftist coup?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Telesur also edited footage of Libya and Venezuelans never saw the crimes perpetrated by Gaddafi against his people. Much of the media in Venezuela is private, but many PSUV voters only watch state television as a 'protest' against the opposition.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

MaliciousBiz posted:

You don't see an issue with tax dollars supporting this? You don't see an issue with our Government backing coups?

when has the US not supported friendly coups in the western hemisphere

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

This is substantially informative and upsetting thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Why you so disappointing Hillary

• Locked thread