Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color
Picnic Time again folks! Saturday's the day to come on down to Golden Gate Park for Greg's legendary burgs--30 at a time cooked with military precision, nice Greg! Weve got the horshoe pit reserved, and new games like the social media scavenger hunt! The wife and kids are welcome, and our weather machine will keep it nice and sunny for the free paddle boat that tools around Stow Lake. Don't forget to RSVP now and reserve your spot for the sack race and government manipulation contest! That's all you need to know---except the time ! Come on down at 11:00 it's gonna be gangbusters!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
no 26: wow they really outdid themselves with the invitation this year

ron color
No 3: Gentlemen--*standing up, knocks over a goblet*
No 41: more like the spilluminati
everyone: hahahha classic

ron color
No 30: remember last year when No 18 organized the barbecue?
No 34: yeah no one could decode the invitation hahaha

ron color
No 6: *rising out of the ground in a drill pod* I brought my roasted artichoke dip!
No 12: (show off....)

GEExCEE

lmao

ron color
No 48: ok put the water cooler over at the endtable and---wait did you fill this up with tap water...
No 128: [sarcastically] oh noo, I emptied a hundred bottles of water into a water cooler. pfffft

tao of lmao

ron color posted:

Picnic Time again folks! Saturday's the day to come on down to Golden Gate Park for Greg's legendary burgs--30 at a time cooked with military precision, nice Greg! Weve got the horshoe pit reserved, and new games like the social media scavenger hunt! The wife and kids are welcome, and our weather machine will keep it nice and sunny for the free paddle boat that tools around Stow Lake. Don't forget to RSVP now and reserve your spot for the sack race and government manipulation contest! That's all you need to know---except the time ! Come on down at 11:00 it's gonna be gangbusters!

lol

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
take my five!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

cuntman.net

no 64: dude we talked this youre not allowed to bring a plus one its part of the rules

no12: come on man youve never met the guy hes really cool i swear

zorgmog x: no its fine im actually kind of busy today anyway *flies away in a ufo*

ron color

TWIST FIST posted:

no 64: dude we talked this youre not allowed to bring a plus one its part of the rules

no12: come on man youve never met the guy hes really cool i swear

zorgmog x: no its fine im actually kind of busy today anyway *flies away in a ufo*

cuntman.net

try our dunk tank! your one chance to dunk james bond into a vat of acid! $1 for 5 balls

GEExCEE

ron color
lol

google THIS

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
#4 No I am not buying that you brought "spy" desert that is invisible. You shouldn't have signed up for a desert if you weren't going to bring anything.

#6 Oh shut up 4 you always sign up for 1 sleve plastic cups, don't think that goes unnoticed "cups" seriously

cuntman.net

hey all glad to see you all here today. id like to take this opportunity to recognize our new director of plague engineering, no 33 lets give him a hand guys
*polite applause from audience*
now i know we were all worried about this position after the inventor of smallpox had been unfortunately "retired" but old man 33 stepped up and i for one say hes been doing an admirable job. he better watch out for madagascar though!
*cheering, whooping*
i remember when i first heard about his appointment. no 78 came up to me and said "hey you know 33? new germ guy? i heard hes a lizardman" a lizardman? haha i know we've all called him cold blooded at some point in the past but i dont think anyone meant it literally!
*laughter*
now that they mention it though you should look into some moisturizer because your skin is dry as hell. anyway lets all have a round of applause for no 33 i can tell we're in good hands here. or claws, heh
*sits down to loud applause*
but seriously though *swallows frozen mouse whole and chases it down with some beer* lizardmen. really now

Weekend Bridges

by Smythe
The bad kids of The Shadow Council sneak off to a secluded part of the Alternate Park and pass around vaccines.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tao of lmao

TWIST FIST posted:

hey all glad to see you all here today. id like to take this opportunity to recognize our new director of plague engineering, no 33 lets give him a hand guys
now i know we were all worried about this position after the inventor of smallpox had been unfortunately "retired" but old man 33 stepped up and i for one say hes been doing an admirable job. he better watch out for madagascar though!
*cheering, whooping*
i remember when i first heard about his appointment. no 78 came up to me and said "hey you know 33? new germ guy? i heard hes a lizardman" a lizardman? haha i know we've all called him cold blooded at some point in the past but i dont think anyone meant it literally!
*laughter*
now that they mention it though you should look into some moisturizer because your skin is dry as hell. anyway lets all have a round of applause for no 33 i can tell we're in good hands here. or claws, heh
but seriously though *swallows frozen mouse whole and chases it down with some beer* lizardmen. really now

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

ron color posted:

TWIST FIST posted:

*cheering, whooping*
*laughter*

lol

Piso Mojado

lol this whole thread

Piso Mojado

Agenda:

1100 - Opening sacrifice, attendance raffle

1215 - Lunch (vegetarian options provided, poisoned).

1345 - Speaker Ingmur Krump - "How to Kill Friends and Fake Your Death."

1500 - Networking (nets provided)

1630 - Kickball

FutonForensic

thanks no. 53, your burgs are amazing. hey, what's your secret?

*no. 53 smugly looks up*

oh my god you didn't.

you did. onion and garlic powder chemtrails. you beautiful son of a bitch

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

no 65: hey man check it out, I got into home brewing and this is my sixth batch, I've pretty much perfected the recipe

no 84: *cracks open the bottle and takes a long swig* by God, this is good stuff! what's the secret?

no 65:

no 84:

both: ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

cuntman.net

meteloides posted:

no 65: hey man check it out, I got into home brewing and this is my sixth batch, I've pretty much perfected the recipe

no 84: *cracks open the bottle and takes a long swig* by God, this is good stuff! what's the secret?

no 65:

no 84:

hahahahaha

Ace of Baes
No 62: What did you make for me to bring to the picnic?

Shadow Intern: Shadow Coleslaw

No 62: It's just coleslaw, you don't have to put shadow in front of everything.

Shadow Intern:

----------------

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Ace of Baes posted:

No 62: What did you make for me to bring to the picnic?

Shadow Intern: Shadow Coleslaw

No 62: It's just coleslaw, you don't have to put shadow in front of everything.

Shadow Intern:

and he put all that effort into making it in the kitchen completely in the dark, too

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
no 1: ok, gather around everyone. it's great to have these little get togethers, isn't it? we forget about deleting the flight manifest from the airplanes we snatch out of the sky, or the secret chemicals we load into the exhaust of every jet on earth, and have fun. good job on the three-legged race, nos 45 and 29.however, i've come to realize something. i know about the shadow-shadow council plotting to depose me, but i don't know which amongst you are in it. to that end.. *whips heavy, blackened sheet off a 1,000,000lux floodlight*

Qwerinty fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Oct 4, 2015

----------------

ron color

Qwerinty posted:

no 1: ok, gather around everyone. it's great to have these little get togethers, isn't it? we forget about deleting the flight manifest from the airplanes we snatch out of the sky, or the secret chemicals we load into the exhaust of every jet on earth, and have fun. good job on the three-legged race, nos 45 and 29.however, i've come to realize something. i know about the shadow-shadow council plotting to depose me, but i don't know which amongst you are in it. to that end.. *whips heavy, blackened sheet off a 1,000,000lux floodlight*

No 60: Can't he leave it at the office for one day??
No 33: *eyes being seared by the light of a thousand suns* haha that's why he's the chief

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i was thinking more that they're literal shadows, so the light would destroy them

----------------

tao of lmao

meteloides posted:

no 65:

no 84:

lol

Bwee
lol

Senior Management

house of terrible secrets

Senior Management fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Oct 13, 2015

:jerry:

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
the shadow council picnics are an initiative to try to get the people in the shadow council houses to know their shadow neighbors and build community pride.
It's a worthwhile effort.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

*comes late, uses a flashlight to stumble around *

Oh, hm, guess they all left

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

google THIS

#87: hey guys, I brought ambrosia!

[sounds of approval]

#87: ...and by ambrosia I mean the vaccine for the nanovirus we're using to control the world, not the delicious fruit salad with marshmallows and whipped cream

[sounds of disappointment]

alnilam

This year at the company talent show, no. 36 is going to play a HAARP recital.

ty manifisto

Lil Cunty

alnilam posted:

This year at the company talent show, no. 36 is going to play a HAARP recital.

it can't top last years Christmas party I got tears in my eyes when nos. 62-68 played that beautiful rendition of the art bell carol

ty crap

ty landy

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

DeepQantas fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Oct 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
No 65: hey fifs what'd we get to drink
No 55: yeah *digging through cooler* I got orphan blood, that stuff that let's you see the future, mole men mojito, triplewine, alien wine, sunny d, the cure for any disease (cherry), the clean burning renewable car fuel that also tastes good..
No 65: any beer?
No 55: there's some rolling rock
No 65: ugh ill take some orphan blood

• Locked thread