Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

Lil Cunty posted:

sock it to me spirits

but hurry

Oh no! What's your question!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

is taro trustworthy??

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Piso Mojado posted:

welll...

Nope. Thats soup or stew. Also - the queen of wands is a card of fertility and love. so....congrats?

thank you friend. I interpret the love to mean that my friends will enjoy board game night tomorrow when I serve real chili with beans. the fertility? :mrgw:

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Piso Mojado

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

which card art should I get tattooed on my body?

saw this today

tarot cards make for some badass tattoos. thinking of getting one myself now.

social vegan

...can i kick it?

Lil Cunty

Piso Mojado posted:

saw this today

tarot cards make for some badass tattoos. thinking of getting one myself now.

I have one

it was my first tattoo

my question is this: do I?

e: my question does not involve tattoos I already know the answer to that

Lil Cunty fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Oct 8, 2015

ty crap

ty landy

Piso Mojado

Lil Cunty posted:

I have one

it was my first tattoo

really? which one?

Lil Cunty

the wheel of fortune

it's p sick but the location blows. 18 yr old wd thought tramp stamps were the height of feminine beauty

ty crap

ty landy

tradjik

i need to ask the tarots whether my recent acceptance of magical thinking is a sign of psychotic relapse

ty heather papps u da bes

tao of lmao

tradjik posted:

i need to ask the tarots whether my recent acceptance of magical thinking is a sign of psychotic relapse

Me, conjuring a fireball: oh god, no not again

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Lil Cunty posted:

the wheel of fortune

it's p sick but the location blows. 18 yr old wd thought tramp stamps were the height of feminine beauty

so did 18yo chairman.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Lil Cunty posted:

the wheel of fortune

That's a good one I kinda want Lady Fortuna. That ace of pentacle is good but I don't like where it is (neck?) Doesn't look balanced

tao of lmao

Oh, great tarot, should I get a tattoo?

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

hi Piso, have the spirits forgotten me? :ohdear:

Piso Mojado

meteloides posted:

hi Piso, have the spirits forgotten me? :ohdear:

nope, you're on "deck" (hehe, get it?!) I drew them last night before bowling but lowtax broke the forums so i couldn't post it. will post them today when I get home! :]

Piso Mojado

meteloides posted:

poo poo just got hairy on the home front, so I just want to know if things are going to get really bad really fast, or if it's gonna be ok :ohdear:

oh noe, sorry meteloides on your troubles. Drew these the other day, but havent had time to post them yet. hopefully its not too late!

[summons the spirits of the arcana]

Ten of Swords, Four of Cups, Ten of Cups

Then Ten of Swords definitely signifies your time of crisis, peril. You are absolutely right, there is some real bad stuff going on right now and it has the potential to get a lot, lot worse. However, this is not out of your control to fix, or at least make the situation somewhat better. You are like the contemplating man sitting under the tree, there is stress creating distractions around you, but if you concentrate and focus internally - you'll find the answer on what to do to be pretty obvious. Unfortunately, these troubles do not just surround just you, there is possibly family/loved ones involved which can make focusing internally reeeeeaaalllly hard. You need to fight that distraction because you will only make matters worse if you are not on a solid mental ground before helping those you care about. Anyways, if you can be diligent in these meditative, internally-focussed exercises, many good, or at least satisfying outcomes will come your way. Good luck friend. Wishing you the best!

Piso Mojado

TWIST FIST posted:

should president obama go bomb a hospital

Phenotypes aside, the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate, Barrack Hussein Obama is represented by the old bearded man. This is a card of accomplishment. He is looking back at the city he built (or bombed), the people he had an impact on, and all the things he has done to lead up to this moment. Reading this, I don't think he will bomb any more soon, as it appears he recieved everything he wanted to get out of it and (for the moment) is quite satisfied...

Piso Mojado

Lil Cunty posted:

I have one

it was my first tattoo

my question is this: do I?

e: my question does not involve tattoos I already know the answer to that

skipping ahead to help my friend wd in her urgent time of need.

Page of Pentacles, Strength, Knight of Swords

The page of pentacles represents opportunity in your life, and like the pages in other suites - it's a card of new beginnings. The question doesn't seem like if you "should" or not, i think it's pretty obvious that you know already what you are going to do. Nothing is going to change that, and that is good because you are incredibly strong. You are a lion tamer, innocent & compassionate, and NOT to be hosed with. You do not need this confirmation from me or from anyone else, because you do best when you follow your heart. Be the Knight! Ignore the threats and charge into this predicament with gusto - leaving the clouds and trees tossed in the wake of your fury.

Also - You should embrace the Strength and Knight of Swords cards in all your life choices, not just this one. They are your cards.

Piso Mojado fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Oct 11, 2015

Lil Cunty

Piso Mojado posted:

skipping ahead to help my friend wd in her urgent time of need.

Page of Pentacles, Strength, Knight of Swords

The page of pentacles represents opportunity in your life, and like the pages in other suites - it's a card of new beginnings. The question doesn't seem like if you "should" or not, i think it's pretty obvious that you know already what you are going to do. Nothing is going to change that, and that is good because you are incredibly strong. You are a lion tamer, innocent & compassionate, and NOT to be hosed with. You do not need this confirmation from me or from anyone else, because you do best when you follow your heart. Be the Knight! Ignore the threats and charge into this predicament with gusto - leaving the clouds and trees tossed in the wake of your fury.

Also - You should embrace the Strength and Knight of Swords cards in all your life choices, not just this one. They are your cards.

in the nick of time too. because of your advice, I found the strength I needed to eat the second jelly donut. thanks for piercing the cosmic veil for me

ty crap

ty landy

Piso Mojado

Lil Cunty posted:

in the nick of time too. because of your advice, I found the strength I needed to eat the second jelly donut. thanks for piercing the cosmic veil for me

the spirits are quite helpful in matters of food, specifically donuts.

Piso Mojado

I Dunno posted:

I've been looking for jobs lately. What sort of jobs should I apply for and will I be successful at getting a good one? :ohdear:

ah okay

nine of cups, the star, 8 of pentacles.

All of these cards are telling you that you are nearing a major turning point in your professional life. And the future looks bright. :byob1:

You are close to getting a new job and probably a new career, at at least something pretty different than your current gig. And if you work hard, it will be one that is not only financially fulfilling but also emotionally fulfilling too. You might even have the opportunity to help others through your work. Just start looking, dont necessarily jump at the first thing that you find, or get discouraged - and everything will work out well. good luck!

Piso Mojado fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Oct 11, 2015

Wertjoe

Where can I get some money?

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
have i made the right decision?

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
ChairmanMeow

CAT BRUSH posted:

have i made the right decision?

Oh I want I want to know too! (I did what my mom said, so it's the same as my old 2nd question)

Piso Mojado

ChairmanMeow posted:

was my mom right?

ChairmanMeow posted:

Oh I want I want to know too! (I did what my mom said, so it's the same as my old 2nd question)

Hmmm. lets draw and see....

It looks like the decision was made with imbalance and there should have been more discussion, thought, and even compromise put into it. This doesnt necessarily mean that it was the wrong decision though, just that there was some tension maybe or relationship conflict that may not be resolved because one side was not taken as seriously from the beginning.

lets draw another card and see if it can't shed more light.

The World - Welp, yeah pretty much the same thing. I should also note, if you look up these meanings of these cards yourself, they were both drawn upside down from the deck which generally means that you are struggling to reach the message of the card (like balance for two of cups, or completeness for The World). Anyways, with that said, whatever decision that was made does not address some bigger issues at play, or at least will not completely solve the predicament you were in. There is more to be discussed on this issue, in fact it's almost like this decision is a red herring of sorts - a distraction from a more uncomfortable discussion.

ChairmanMeow

I think you are very good at this

Piso Mojado

Thingyman posted:

is taro trustworthy??

I don't know - I think (and the deck does too, apparently) that there are answers that can be found in them, but not without contemplation (4 of cups). As someone who is a skeptic of anything "spiritual", I think its fascinating to see how the mind can interpret meanings of cards on both sides of the table. I think whether or not there is any deep force guiding the cards is irrelevant since in the end its your own mind interpreting the message. Also, if there is one thing im sure of is that when a person is getting one done, 99% of the "insight" comes from the person asking the questions, not the reader. For instance, I have a friend (we'll call her Mary) who is very serious about this stuff and ive seen her do a lot of reads at parties. its amazing how satisfied and positive everyone is afterwards (even when the news isnt so great). If you ask them about it they will say things like, "Mary knew about..." and "Mary said that i need to..." but if you recorded the read, you'd see on playback that it was actually them who said that or made a certain unexplainable connection only after Mary said something more general. I'm definitely not saying its a con or parlor trick though, but rather kind of like a form of therapy, like meditation.

Anyways... is it trustworthy? Who cares, at the very least its entertaining!

I Dunno

Gracias Piso Mojado

Piso Mojado

ChairmanMeow posted:

I think you are very good at this

thank you!

Piso Mojado

social vegan posted:

...can i kick it?

oooh i hope so!

Page of Swords. Yeah, you can kick it if you want, but will you actually go through with it is the better question? You seem to have trouble delivering on your promises and may be all talk and no action - which is a bummer. Maybe this will be a good exercise on making promises..and then actually keeping them.

Piso Mojado

tradjik posted:

4 of Swords. Probably not, but we need to be certain as this is a question of high importance. I would try casting spells yourself, and if you are ABSOLUTELY sure they work then yes, you should seek professional help.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Piso Mojado posted:

oh noe, sorry meteloides on your troubles. Drew these the other day, but havent had time to post them yet. hopefully its not too late!

[summons the spirits of the arcana]

Ten of Swords, Four of Cups, Ten of Cups

Then Ten of Swords definitely signifies your time of crisis, peril. You are absolutely right, there is some real bad stuff going on right now and it has the potential to get a lot, lot worse. However, this is not out of your control to fix, or at least make the situation somewhat better. You are like the contemplating man sitting under the tree, there is stress creating distractions around you, but if you concentrate and focus internally - you'll find the answer on what to do to be pretty obvious. Unfortunately, these troubles do not just surround just you, there is possibly family/loved ones involved which can make focusing internally reeeeeaaalllly hard. You need to fight that distraction because you will only make matters worse if you are not on a solid mental ground before helping those you care about. Anyways, if you can be diligent in these meditative, internally-focussed exercises, many good, or at least satisfying outcomes will come your way. Good luck friend. Wishing you the best!

yeah, I've taken a couple of steps that I hope will help. this year's been hell :( thank you so much!

Senior Management

Can the Pentacles be trusted? I think The Swords motivations are clear, but I am unsure of the Pentacles.

:jerry:

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
:ohdear:

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Piso Mojado

tao of lmao posted:

Oh, great tarot, should I get a tattoo?

personally, my answer to that question is always a firm YES. but you're not asking me, you're asking the tarot soo lets see what the cards think -

okay, listen. the cards are most definitely say do not get this tattoo. oddly enough, were you to get one - it would be really perosnal, one of a kind, and very much admired. It would cost you some major opportunities in life though and you'll definitely regret it at some point.

lets just draw one more card, to be sure.

okay. i think its just saying that, in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter either way. so dont stress out about it. if you get one, you get one. If you dont - who cares - not much difference, just a slightly better outcome.

Piso Mojado fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Oct 14, 2015

Piso Mojado

that one was the hardest one to make sense of yet, btw. so if you are interested for yourself, those were - Upwards Five of Cups, Upwards Ace of Cups, Downwards Three Of Wands, and the last was Upwards 6 of cups.

Piso Mojado

edit - oops double post

social vegan

Piso Mojado posted:

oooh i hope so!

Page of Swords. Yeah, you can kick it if you want, but will you actually go through with it is the better question? You seem to have trouble delivering on your promises and may be all talk and no action - which is a bummer. Maybe this will be a good exercise on making promises..and then actually keeping them.

:ohdear:

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
My question is directed to whatever lame heathen god controls the cards: How did you get stuck with such a dumb job for a god?

E: follow-up question: Do you want to fight me?

blaise rascal fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Oct 14, 2015

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
have i used up all the happiness and blessings that were promised me on my last tarot reading?

• Locked thread